Kopivosian everybody =)
Oh my... what a hectic week! I have been so busy preparing some few important documents, making calls and what not. All work and no play makes Stella a non-shinning star hehehehehehe but I'm not ready to play yet, I still got a whole bunch of things to do.
I enjoy multitasking. Keeping myself busy ensures me a productive day =) sigh... I sounded so boring at this very moment LOL. Maybe because my mind is else where... like in Kota Kinabalu. I'm flying back home next week for approximately 5 days for an official work visit.
me and karen at hartamas
I got to spend some quality time with my best friend Karen during her visit here in K.L even with my busy schedule. We laughed so much until my tummy ache! I haven't laugh this much ever since... I can't remember. I have always laugh a lot. I find everything very funny in my own ways. That's why me and Karen made our own groupie song back in high school and one part of the lyrics were "We laugh without reason, people think we're nuts".
Back in high school starting Form 4, Karen and I aren't just any ordinary student in class. We write songs in Chemistry class and we laugh just about anything that we can laugh about in school. Our classmates actually love the songs we wrote and request us to sing to them. We were THAT good! Once, I took a bullet for her after she burp out loud during Add Math's test. Our teacher Bala warned me loudly that if I burp another time, he'll chase me out of the class! I wanted to say it wasn't me, but it was too late... so Karen, you burping little monkey! hahahaha
Charlaine is coming back to Malaysia after so long being in U.K, she's taking Law and now taking her BAR exams. We are planning to meet up next weekend, but I'm not sure if I'm able to due to my tight schedule. So this should give me more reason to go visit her in U.K next year hehehe :P Charlaine is one of my VIP sisters. We've been good buddies since I was 13. Together with Stephanie and Adeline. The "VIP sisters" is just a title we labelled ourselves, it supposed to mean that no matter what, we have each other, we are sisters for life! The other sister! LOL
So anyways, I have been feeling dizzy on and off for few years now. My vision is spinning around and around and around. I have low blood pressure and it's as low as I could remember. No matter what I eat, it's low as ever! Damn food turn into fats and not blood? LOL I should be a vampy vampire haahhahaha twilight buduh doh.. oh my gosh.....
Ok, I should go pack my luggage now. I suppose to be working this Saturday and Sunday at the mountain, but I have some errands to run before flying off therefore I got one of my model to replace me. Thank you my dear!

we should consider getting her some la senza underwear
At the mean time, look at Chomel little diva queen! Owh! So rude to kangkang like that.... malu ler... LOL samseng la Chomel ni...
Kota Kinabalu, i'm coming home =)
3 comments:
hey dear, im in Ipoh now having my holiday...
guess what..i dreamt of you!
haha, what a surprise...i hv no idea why you're in my dream, but i think it's something nice :)
Hello Charlotte =)
Aww that's good lah, spending some time with family and hometown friendsooo ;)
LOL me in your dream? apa la me duin there? heheheheh hope im not teaching you the A-Z about how to flirt with boyz? :P joking joking hehehe
hhmm...i cant really recall back...but it's something like i know you, you're my friend, and you did something and you appear in newsppr, n im happy for you...
haha, normal stuff la :P
Post a Comment