Karen! She's a really good friend of mine in KK, she understands everything from all my humble happiness to all my retarded problems. She will be there and I know it.
So a quick recap about what has been going on, nothing much actually. Hehe :P Just been waking up at 7am in the morning and going in to bed by 2am in the morning of only getting 4 hours of sleep for the past 4-5 days =) Awesome ain't it? Well there'll be more of that coming soon... LOL it's very interesting actually. Yes you all probably thinking your brains off about what am I talking about? It's a secret I am not telling you all, yet...
I found this cute handsome cat at Damai. I'm sure he's still there, you all should check him out ;) he's dressed up in a Prada-like black suit, and he loves company. Very manja indeed... gave him some lamb chop and bbq chicken wings, he loves it sooo much. Btw, its Damai in Kota Kinabalu.... not KL hehehe
i named him Sox
this is Sox in a soft toy, it's actually Karen punya bah this... lol i love it so much but she tak nak bagi me.. mcm tu la ko!
practicing on a kk bbq chicken wings advert lol
kunun vogue sial.. hahahahah
i love her so much!
1 comment:
It's always nice to have friends around, espeacially the good one! :)
Post a Comment