Monday, November 30, 2009

Does it Matter?


if his mean ex-girlfriend friends called me a mix breed Sabahan mongrel (very mature for degree holders lol), slut (wow how'd u know? lol), "penjilat ***** melayu kecik" (are we talking about the same ***** here? lol) and my grammar sucks(i'm writing a blog not a book kids) on her blog?
if she said she can't be bothered about 'it' but yet go around bad mouthing me?
if she didn't want to tell me who said those bad comments and lied about that she don't know who?

It did at first, but not anymore. Because one person who she spoke to (more like gossiping about me with her sex and the city wannabe friends) came and told me "I hope you just ignore as well, cuz i know you're not at her level, but sad to hear all this stuff". Then i realized, it's true. I feel sorry for her. Afterall, she don't need to love me.

So far, this is the most interesting relationship I have ever been involved in. I suppose because my life will never be normal as I thought it would be. Religion differences, his immature ego freak ex-gf, his parents asking when we're getting married? I don't think we will ever be married. Not here. Not ever. Not as long as we're here. I am just as strong and loyal towards my religion as much as you do, it's difficult yes. Maybe we'll date forever till death do us apart and adopt children (always been my dream to adopt children).

We love each other for who were are, for all our differences. My parents have accepted my decision and they respect for who I choose to be with, and I am so glad that my parents can understand and give me the chance to lead my own life that makes me happy.

But the pressure is on his side. His parents probably think I am not good enough for him because I don't have a degree. I love to model. And maybe because I don't have 'binti'.

Does it matter?

We're in love. We're happy. Life is short so please let us live...

But if it is such a problem, i love him enough to let him go...
It's probably not fate, it's just all coincidence...

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello stella..

been ur silent reader for quite a long time..hee..admire ur confidence alot..!wish i had that..

i have a malay bf too..we have been together 5 yrs..n its been so hard for me coz my parents doesnt wanna except him..u know why..frends are not by myside..
im standing all by myself..

perhaps u can giv some advice to me coz im struggling..=(

lk

Stella Matilda said...

dear silent reader,

i wish i can give u some advice in this, but sadly... i don't have any... every parents have different needs and wants for their children... and there's really nothing we can do about it.

my aunt date for more than 15 years with the same men she fell in love with but never married becos of this... but they are still very much in love and together.

i think my only advice is, do whatever that makes YOU happy. and they need to accept that it's what makes you happy that matters most...its your turn to live...

Clk said...

thanks stella for ur advice...!
appreciate it!!

what u said is true..i should do whatever that makes me happy..
and i dun wan bother what ppl is thinking esp does typical one..


and btw, do u have any freelance jobs during the weekends?hehe

lk

Stella Matilda said...

you're most welcome =)

for now, don't have any, but will keep you updated on Stellar Models facebook group ok? :)

take care

que sera-sera said...

aww dear...why didnt u call me to bitch about the girl?? juust kidding :D BUt i'm glad you're taking it the right way. Altho it hurts and I know the dilemma ur going through but u always got this kepo sista! here to keep u company :P oh..congrats for all those articles about u!! Darn I miss u...lol :) Always stay true Stell...~~luv!

Meitzeu said...

Maybe love conquers all... hehe...
I'm still in love with the same guy for nearly 9 years since secondary school.
Sometimes I felt the same way, parents really hope their children had the best future, that guy may not be the right one, but what to do.. still in love with him.

Believe in yourself, ignores who don't understand u..

Stella Matilda said...

hahahah steph becos i am not as immature as them! thats why la!
thanks, do grab newman magazine dec issue ;) i'll give u an autograph when we meet hahahahaha

keeping it real and on the ground as always darling! miss u loads!
xxx

Stella Matilda said...

probably easier if i date a non muslim like u do? hehehe
i cant ignore what his parents would say or think! impossible! but it hurts as much as to my ears listens to it, but yea.... whatever.... blame it on the rules that are made! haha! stupid rules.... lol

Erny said...

Seriously, very hard to expect anything from love. Differences in religion. A problem. Differences in race, a problem.
I'm a chinese, dating a CHINESE...from china...and my parents are not happy about it.
Differences in countries. A problem!
Maybe I should ask them to check out your blog comments. :-(

Wel^Beiolman said...

stella...i know am not the best of perfect person to say this...far more than knowing who u are...yet..I have this belief...I don't care who I'm about to marry...sometimes I rather think of myself..too much of westerner life style..u know..have kids without getting married..I just don't care what people going to say about it..coz it's my life and I'm about to live that for the rest of my life...I know my kids going to be proud of the courage I might took yet I know it's not good for the future of my kids..especially MY...however,I could still have a little belief that...what ever come across my path when that happens..what ever court it will be..it's my life and me+my wife will deal with it..not the court nor the alim ulama or fathers...sorry but it's a fact that people should realize...though it might create huge impact towards our society yet...it's what I belief that none should judge me nor condemn me for what it is...nor human should judge another human although he/she is the highest in the religion society...that's just bullshit when another person judging you...

I've had a malay gf before..any my friend(especially women) tried to convince me no future with..hell yeah..I do understand their concern yet..it's my life and we live to choose our own path..be it good or bad...it's our own decision...

be strong and there will be light to this...freedom I call it...


due to this..I rather be a a single man..huhu..

Mike said...

It seems like the ex-gf is still sore and bitter of ur BF leaving her and now dating probably the most stunning girl in town ;) Dun blame her. Hahah

On a more serious front, ignore her name callings as it just shows how low she is as a person. What right has she got to call u names? Anyway, ppl who know you will know that all the ex-gf are lies and not true at all.

Love is complicated at times and not just a 2 person thing that we'd like to imagine. It involves ppl around us and our families as well when the relationship grows. However, I'm a strong believer in love being blind in colour, race and religion. I've been in a relationship where religion broke it down and it really hurts. Do not let religion come into play. I believe God (whichever God we believe in) promotes love and would not want perfect couples to be destroyed by His teachings.

However, this can only work out well if both parties feel and act the same way. This, I feel will be the ultimate challenge as ppl change in time and thinking will be different as we grow older.

Good luck to you Stella ;)

Charlotte T said...

i agree with you
what matters most is your happiness
it's your own life anyway
I do understand that we can't just ignore those ppl around us, but they dont have the right to change our way of living.
be strong, as long as you both are happy staying together, i guess it can overcome a lot of things. as long as you both hold each other's hand tight and go thru it together.

smile dear :)

Anonymous said...

his ex gf and her friends are just jealous of you, just ignore their existence, they aren't nice people that's all..

Stella Matilda said...

Erny: wow your relationship chinese with chinese also complicated jus because he's from China itself? LOL damn.... there's nothing wrong with his country, in fact China is probably one of the fastest developing country at the mo. Shouldn't judge someone by where they came from or family/race background... that's jus so racist....

Stella Matilda said...

Wel': nobody wants to grow old alone, that's for sure... if im happy with him, no matter... we not need to marry to be happy! we can still have kids! well.. adopted kids =) it'll be a dream come true! =)

Stella Matilda said...

mike: it was her that dumped my bf btw... a week before his final semester of his exam for his Degree in UK. It was a nasty selfish break-up... that was one of the hardest time for him to go by, but he managed to pass his exam even with a broken heart crossing by.

nope, religion is not going to tear us apart. that's why i said let it be if we must date forever till death do us apart. we love each other and religion differences isn't goin to change anything between us.

thanks mike =)

Stella Matilda said...

charlotte: i don't care what others may think abt my love life, esp those aren't related to me no more. life is too short, one day we will all jus die and forget abt all this crap on earth anyways...

Titiana Daphne said...

Hello hun,

If Angelina Jolie can live a life by building her own family and having her time of her life in her own way, despite race and nationality, why can't anybody else?

I agree with your opinion and the way you look at things :)

Much love and support

Stella Matilda said...

thank you Titiana... Xxx

Anonymous said...

dear stella.

what a cow. she probably has issues moving on. i got this blog link from my malaysian friend, found it interesting and what you said is very true. my friend dated a muslim for two years, and I had never seen her been through more pain thinking about the future.

you keep that spirit girl. and don't let jealous people bring you down. you know yourself far better than anyone else to be affected by such ignorant remarks.

as for their family's thoughts on marriage, it's difficult. i am not sure how things really are there but it sounds rather complicated. things are hard, but you are very happy together atm so live life moment for moment. i wish you success in your career and relationship.

take care and don't ever lose that positive outlook on life!

p.s: a lot of successful people, surprisingly, do not have a degree to begin with.

Anonymous said...

hi Stella,

"I don't think we will ever be married. Not here. Not ever. Not as long as we're here. I am just as strong and loyal towards my religion as much as you do, it's difficult yes."

Situation wise, am going through exactly like you my friend.
Being with a malay muslim guy really is an experience; his family, my family, friends, even people that have no connection with me as well;
u know what I mean ^_^

Too bad we are leaving based on man made rules. How great it would be if the rules are slightly bend for an Interfaith Marriage, yes?

Nvrtheless, wish u all the best Stella. Cheers!!!

Stella Matilda said...

hello ya'll :) thank you everybody for the concern, really appreciate it.

i really think they dah jadi obsessed n i cant stop laughin abt it, its becomin a comedy show for me lol

To them: well if ure readin this, pls dun get offended i jus cant take u seriously becos its getting childish! go watch twilight!

ps: i got some pretty good news coming up next :) an opportunity for many more to be part of this :)

take care and God Bless always

Love, stella matilda

Anonymous said...

maybe whoever wrote that is just jealous about everything that you are, there's is no other explanation why they sound so upset about things...hope you will just ignore it, you are doing greater things than those loser!

cheers stella! happy new year :)