Here we are! The final contest... for 2009!
Are you ready? I know I am ;)
Alright so this contest requires you to have a camera or anything that can record a clear video of you - DANCING! =D
You have to dance to my favorite song for minimum of 60 seconds, but more the merrier! ;) Be creative, be playful, be funny and have fun to it.
The prize is something I really love and I know you will love this prize as much as I do. I can't tell you what it is! It's a surprise gift!
Both ladies and gentlemen are invited to join this contest. Here's the list of my favorite songs you can dance to:
1. Black Eye Peas - Meet Me Half Way
2. Fall Out Boys - America's Suiteheart
3. Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho
4. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
5. Soulja Boy (remix by Travis Barker) - Superman
6. Any songs by Ne Yo
7. Any songs by Micheal Jackson
So ya'll this is the final one this year! Common' be a sport and shake that ass for me! =) and i'll shake mine too ;) hehehehe
Video file should be in MPEG4 or WMP
You may send as many entries as you want =)
Be creative, funny and... well i know you know what to do already, so i'll leave it up to you all ;)
PS: The winner's video will be featured here in January 2010
Pssst... the prize got to do with SHOPPING SPREE... xxx
Closing Date: end of December 2009
Email it to: paristelle@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment