Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loves Breeze Magazine and The Body Shop eyeliners



These are the latest eyeliners for the new autumn collection in mesmerizing metallic colours. It comes in 5 different colours: Burnished Amber, Glowing Amethyst, Brilliant Blue, Vibrant Emerald and Shimmering Steel.

The natural wax makes this eyeliner smooth and easy to use. It is also long lasting and not to mention, it has conditioning and moisturizing effect which is good for the skin. *Tumbs up!

The Body Shop eye liner is made by all the good stuff on earth. For example, Vitamin E which is high in antioxidant and marula oil which helps to condition and restore skin's moisture over time. I like the sound of that!


The Body Shop make up artist who is in charge of my make up applied Vibrant Emerald eyeliner on the lower part of my eyes and Glowing Amethyst eyeliner over the upper eye lids. I love how smooth the eyeliner glides over my eyes and gives such a soft yet defining texture over my eyes.

The Body Shop was so sweet to surprise me with a gift before I left to get my hair done, and guess what they gave me? Yes, you're right! An eyeliner to go home with me! They gave me the Vibrant Emerald which happens to be the current "In style" colour at the moment. Basically, anything that looks green and says "Nature".

I would like to personally say thank you to Jonathan Bong the editor and managing director of Breeze Magazine for this great opportunity and also to Gerry Kong the photographer of MSJ Studio, he's really a talented guy. I also would like to say thank you to fashion designer Justin Yap for dressing me for this photo shoot with Breeze magazine, I really love his latest collection during the MODA Fashion Show recently. If you want to know more about Justin Yap, you may visit his Facebook group which contain his gorgeous work and pictures from his fashion shows http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57855103084&ref=ts

To my friends that may not know about Breeze Magazine, it is a new magazine which covers the wonderful things about East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak) from fashion to food, from happening clubs to a-night-you-won't-forget events and the list just goes on and on. You will never be bored with Breeze to entertain you. So if you're from the West Malaysia coming in to the East Malaysia for a holiday, do grab yourself a copy of Breeze magazine to find out what's happening up and about of Sabah and Sarawak. For more information you may visit their website at http://breeze-mag.com/

I guess that's all from me today, I got to go pack my clothes and my room is such a mess, it's like a 9 year old boy's room! LOL Will be flying back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and back to my normal life... work work work yay!

Until next time =)
Take care and God Bless~

Love ya'll

xoxo


4 comments:

Titiana Daphne said...

kk is gonna miss you! :)

Stella Matilda said...

omg babe... don't say that la =( sedih pulak ni me now ish.... but hey, i'll be back again in a blink of an eye ;)

freddie said...

thats a pretty picture of you there! take care pretty stella :-)

Charlotte T said...

Oh I have this eyeliner too!
I bought the Burnished Amber. I like this colour and most of all, it's easily to match with any colour clothes. :)

Thumbs up for this product. It really smooth and easy to apply. The colour is awesome. I wish to have all the colour, keke...maybe should try your In style Vibrant Emerald! Thanks for sharing :)