Hello everyone!
First of all, I would like to personally thank all of you which "Follows" my blog. I just realize I have 72 followers, so I just want to say Thank You for your support. FYI, I do check out your blogs too... hehehe =P all of you have very interesting life indeed. Mine is just crazy! Not to mention busy too... or trying to be busy sometimes LOL whichever =P
lemon sorbet at sakea sushi =)
Secondly, I would like to remind all my followers and silent readers that the Aug/Sept contest is officially closed. I have not finish reading everyone's entry because there's so many! I need sometime LOL! As promised, there will only one winner, and the winner shall win herself a surprise gift by Christian Dior. I will announce the winner HERE by next weekend! So all participants... PLEASE STAY TUNE!!! Cause I would need details of the winner. Thank you =)
Thirdly, I have finished off this sememester's exam and I'm glad that one subject is over. I just hope to pass. I studied really hard for it with help from my classmates too (Thank you!!! Muah!!!) The head of school and supervisor is very motivating too, I spoke to them about my problems and all that. Its very complicated. One thing after another... I am sooooo close to giving up, but I always remind myself that other people HAS WAY BIGGER PROBLEM and I'm NOT that kind of girl that gives up that easily. So I had to push myself to the very end and do it! Because I want to =)
Besides that, I am also returning home (Kota Kinabalu) next week for a short break to be with my parents, dogs and to feel everything about home again. I miss my beaches in Sabah owh so much! I miss my daddy's yummy cooking! I miss Chad's always happy face and swinging tail every time he sees me! Those 3 little midget little furballs (Casper, Mika and Max)! I shall be naming this holiday, the non-stop eating and enjoying homey holiday break! LOL!
BHP Petrol infiniti Launching Ceremony at Saujana Resorts
Recently, I have created a group called "Stellar Models". Yes... it is a model and talent agency. Why Stellar? Well firstly because it represents my first name, and secondly it represents my models, they are clutter of stars shinning brightly with their own unique beauty and personality! For your information, NO it is not a registered company, yet. I still got a lot of work to do before it is official. I am collecting profiles new and old aspiring models for my data base to show to my potential, future and existing clients to work with. So do check it out =) No strings attached and NO payment or what so ever needed to be part of this. I will NOT cheat you too. I believe agencies should always be honest to their models, because I have got cheated several times before and I seriously know how it feels.
Sunshine, Pei Pei, Weena, Monica, Phoebe and myself
I guess Hari Raya is just around the corner, so I would like to wish all my muslim friends and also non-muslim friends (we are 1malaysia after all, aren't we?) a SELAMAT HARI RAYA and GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! Enjoy your holidays, I can see KL is almost half empty because a lot had to drove back to their hometown, as for me... I will be celebrating Hari Raya with my boyfriend's family as always for the past 4 years (it feel like it was yesterday...) Ohh love love... so complicated... headache ahh!
going out for dinner take #1
a little bit of candid LOL #2
Anyways, I hope u all enjoy your holidays. Drive safely for those which will drive back hometown and Have a Safe Trip to everybody! Stay Safe ya... Its better to be safe than sorry, and its better to be late than never arrive at all... So yeah... just stay safe and think of your love ones waiting for you at home =) Happy holidays. Selamat Hari Raya and God bless you always! Take care!
Love ya'll~
xoxo
12 comments:
Hye Stell,
I wish u good luck with ur Stellar Model hope ur project will success & selamat hari raya to u too dear..
thanks dear =) xoxo have a great raya~
You have a great blog here.
Love it.
All the best in ur modelling agency. Hope it'll be as successful as Janice Dickenson's modelling agency too.
That is authentic LV?
How much?
you are blessed with beauty miss stella! a bright shinning star! keep it up, love your blog!
thank you everyone...
I'll always support you!
All the best in everything and happy holiday~
you rock babe!
happy raya and enjoy your holidays.
you lv is authentic or not?
and how much you buy it?
can you reply me mah? ^^
thanks everyone for the support =) u all have been great =)
hello mickey, ohh so sorry i didnt see the comment heheheh, the answer is NO it is NOT ORIGINAL laaaa mana laa i will spent all my money just for a bag, not worth it. its actually hard to tell cos my aunt has the ori and both looks the same, even material, so i'm lucky cos i actually bought the grade A type heheh
icic!
thanks for replying babe^^
not a prob ;)
Post a Comment