Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back To Normal ba...


It's so weird.

The day i got back from China, I just didn't know why but I didn't get used to the fact that I'm back to my normal life in KL here. I was technically lost for a bit, more like 2 weeks before I get the hang of being home. I didn't know what to do because in China our days were all planned out 24/7 and we didn't really had time for anything. Suddenly to come back after so long, it took me a while to fit in myself back to my normal life here. I was like, "This is it? I can do anything I want now?" LOL Back to normal bitch!

It's so weird...

But I'm perfectly fine now =) Phew...

ps: been eating alot too since i got back, missed the food here, oh well... i'll dropped that kgs after Raya ;)

went fitting for me and my models for an upcoming event

Back to study, ada exam ni besuk =(
Oh and i'm cuming back KK on the 23th September!!! Yay!!!

Love love, kiss kiss
xoxo

6 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Good luck with you exams! i can't wait to go back to KK in Feb and May next year.

Stella Matilda said...

hehhe thanks, yehh... me also cant wait to balik ni eheheh

Charlotte T said...

don't worry, life will not be normal all the time. it will be "abnormal" again, haha...just hang on~

P/s: life is wonderful and exciting because of all the "abnormal" right...LOL...

:) today is my birthday, hehe.

Meitzeu said...

good luck & all the best!!!!!!

jj.cash said...

hahaha.. i'll see u when i get back, hopefully.. now.. exam!!! =,='''

anyways, good luck to both of us :)

Jun XOXO

Stella Matilda said...

jun jun!! good luck in ur exam too babe hehehe...

muah muah!

take care ya.. =)