Thank you to all that drop in and out from my little personal bloggie. This blog is where i share my life with those who cares (like you hehe) A million thanks thanks thanks!
Thank you so much for caring pasal my kaki rashes too, and all the comments back then in all my previous post. Some ppl malu malu nak tell their names, but truly appreciate your sweet loving feedback. You know, if i was a rich girl, na nanananananana... ok i would belanja all my readers a new pair of Nike Walking Shoes for your upcoming concert haha! So you all won't kena stupid rashes like me =(
Anyways, thanks again everyone! Really really means a lot to me...
Muaksss!!!
xoxo, Stella Matilda
4 comments:
now I'am waiting my new nike shoes.. hehehehe.. :P
Instead of shoes, can I have dinner or lunch instead?? I'm hungry... Hehe...
But I guess I got you a fright, making you think that it's chicken pox. Sorry...
i dont want the shoes..i just wanna have a date with you ;) not too much to ask lor~ hoho
thats very kind of you stellz..:) lolz...thank you for sharing. cheerios~!
Post a Comment