All of us knew it rain on Sunday during the concert. They knew it was gonna rain, don't they?
I've been getting these rashes on my feet, and its spreading. I have work tomorrow and I seriously need to get rid of it fast, because I do not want to be scratching my feet at work the whole time!
I'm really furious because i never get any sort of skin reaction or any skin allergies before (not even pimple no! not for the past 5 years now) and this is really frustrating. It is starting to spread around my toes today, and its also spreading to my tapak kaki now. Its really itchy!
Apparently, I am not the only one that is getting this F1 Rashes, there were many more out there who went to the same pharmacy at Great Eastern mall asking for the same medicine and they explained where they got the rashes from. They were all from the F1 Concert! Damn Sepang Circuit! Damn YOU!
The organizer for the concert should secure the field before organizing any event there. The field could have filled with poisonous bacteria and we are all getting this reaction after standing and walking over the wet muddy field for the concert.
God... my feet is sooo itchy la... and its so ugly right now
How the rashes looked like?
There's little spots, not all that red. If u try to break the spots there's water in it. Its like having a million little baby itchy spots all around the feet, the spots that are red in colors are the ones that are most itchy.
xoxo, Stella Matilda
I've been getting these rashes on my feet, and its spreading. I have work tomorrow and I seriously need to get rid of it fast, because I do not want to be scratching my feet at work the whole time!
I'm really furious because i never get any sort of skin reaction or any skin allergies before (not even pimple no! not for the past 5 years now) and this is really frustrating. It is starting to spread around my toes today, and its also spreading to my tapak kaki now. Its really itchy!
Apparently, I am not the only one that is getting this F1 Rashes, there were many more out there who went to the same pharmacy at Great Eastern mall asking for the same medicine and they explained where they got the rashes from. They were all from the F1 Concert! Damn Sepang Circuit! Damn YOU!
The organizer for the concert should secure the field before organizing any event there. The field could have filled with poisonous bacteria and we are all getting this reaction after standing and walking over the wet muddy field for the concert.
God... my feet is sooo itchy la... and its so ugly right now
How the rashes looked like?
There's little spots, not all that red. If u try to break the spots there's water in it. Its like having a million little baby itchy spots all around the feet, the spots that are red in colors are the ones that are most itchy.
xoxo, Stella Matilda
11 comments:
That sounds torturous.Anyway!Get well soon! Pergilah jumpa doc! I'm sure the doctor will provide you with some kind of cream so u can get rid of it :D
ee...geli la. haha u have vesicular rash :P gone to the pharmacy yet? I think it's cos from the wet grass n all right. either that or from the crowded areas from the concert. whatever it is get it treated fast..and dun scratch!! in case it spreads...
'It's Itchy & Scratchy Show....'
Are you sure they are rashes not chicken pox??? Cause it sounded like one. Chicken pox can actually spread easily.
My colleague was in a room with other colleague's daughter (who has chicken pox). They were there for 1/2 hour without any skin contact, then when he got back home, his wife got chicken pox.
It's very contageous. Lucky I've had mine. Don't scratch it, it'll leave scars...
Hye Stell..
I feel very sympathy with you.
in fact organiser should take steps to be sure that concert place safe.
get well soon..
its sooo itchy... i cant concentrate what you guys are writing =(
but yes i dah gi see doctor and get ubat for it.
apparently, my rashes is quite bad and its infected already (thats what the doctor said la...)
so im taking antibiotics and 2 types of anti-gatal pill, and a cream to put on... the gatalness now dah kurang, (halleluyah!) but still byk spots, really annoying, and its gets really itchy again in the middle of the night, and early morning...
kevin, i hope its not chicken pox! DAMN! no no its not la... doctor said it wasnt laaa shit laaa u freak me out! i had chicken pox when i was a baby already =P
Sorry to hear that gurl..Luckily I didn't get this rash haha..Munkin I thick skin sikit ;)
Anyway, go see a skin specialist if the problem persist. Hope you get well soon.
poor stella.....hope you get well soon....
takkk those direct contact with the mud only kena berabis...
those got pakai sport shoes or something like that tak la kena sangat... but i was wearing flip flops... and my whole feet was tengelam into the mud the whole night already....
gross... stupid concert leave me a suckie memory of it now! damn sepang!
No i did suffer from F1 rashes but I suffer from F1 wetness....
I was covering a drift event in the Kart circuit along Kesas Highway. I was right on the track.
when I reached home my body fill with rashes just like yours. It's not chicken pox lah don't worry. It just the anak nyamuk that's on your body :)
If it's too itchy, get doctor to prescribe you ubat Tahan Gatal or alternately look for a man lor
get well soon!
Post a Comment