Heard of paintball? Duh. Well... there's a huge competition going on in Labuan. The biggest paintball event ever held in Malaysia. So here comes the best part of my job. Drum roll please! The Ambassador for the Paintball World Cup Labuan Open 2009. Its not a tough job at all, its easier than being an umbrella and grid girls for motor events. Although Labuan is famously known for its hot stingy weather, but we are being treated like princesses here.
I'm still in Labuan, and i'm having memory flash back when i first lay my eyes on the little town of Labuan from the top of the sky in the airplane. I felt blood rushes through my veins and my heart beats excitingly. Remembering the younger days when my dad was stationed in Labuan, my childhood memories lingers wishing to turn back time... Again to feel my younger days of free spirited, and worry-less little girl.
So anyways, its been 3 days i've been in Labuan and I love every minute of it. I'm went gaga to see those cheap ass chocolate in all the shops!!! The wine.... ohhhh man.... I can hear temptation is calling me........
Well here are some pictures taken throughout these few days =) Here's to share~
I'm still in Labuan, and i'm having memory flash back when i first lay my eyes on the little town of Labuan from the top of the sky in the airplane. I felt blood rushes through my veins and my heart beats excitingly. Remembering the younger days when my dad was stationed in Labuan, my childhood memories lingers wishing to turn back time... Again to feel my younger days of free spirited, and worry-less little girl.
So anyways, its been 3 days i've been in Labuan and I love every minute of it. I'm went gaga to see those cheap ass chocolate in all the shops!!! The wine.... ohhhh man.... I can hear temptation is calling me........
Well here are some pictures taken throughout these few days =) Here's to share~
3 comments:
hey. you are in lbn?? thought u were in KL..
nice pics though.. you look very outstanding than the others.. "jahat oh me kan" but its the truth ba...
aiya.. i've been living in kk my whole life an di have not yet stepped foot in lbn..
must go must go... fingers crossed...
i am based in Kl but got job in labuan, so just kick over to work there LOL
hahahah no la... all the girls are hot la... u should see those girls from jakarta... errr......
hehehe u sud come to labuan, chocolate damn cheap, u wish u know nothing about being pretty and healthy lepas tu... LOL
xoxo
Labuan.. stayed and studied there for 3 years or less i guess.. before and until the financial park was developed.... missed that place and friends who skated with me infront of the "balai pulis".. next to sheraton..
by the way cool pics...
Post a Comment