Blink of an eye... Here i am back in KL after a 10 days break in KK.
Top 5 things I'm missing about home:
1. My parents
2. My dogs
3. The food
4. The beaches
5. Hometown friends (its a different spark... lol)
Well, at least this will teaches me to appreciate little things I have back home. I've got so much yet to accomplish in KL... first off, my exams... I got a few more papers to sit and thats it. Once and for all. I got this huge crazy dream yet to happen.
Anyway, the Top few things I did when I landed in KL:
1. As usual my "freelance driver" was late for 45 mins. But he bribed me with some cupcakes from "Wonder Milk" so that I wouldn't lecture him in the car for being late. LOL.
2. Settle back in my condominium, took a shower and rested for a while.
3. Shen and I went to Pavilion and had Ichiban for dinner.
4. Shen bought me a big Leather Handbag from Forever21 because my current outing bag torn apart cause I fit too many heavy books from KK with me. I didn't put the books into my luggage to avoid being charge of overweight by Air Asia cause it ain't cheap.
5. I love my new big leather handbag from Forever21 =D
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment