Watching the 81st Annual Academy Awards 2008 makes me want to watch all the winning blockbuster movies all over again. Of course, GSC is showing them all right now in conjunction of this event. I love Wall-E so much, I could recall that I was weeping and digging my handbag for tissues. I know I’m not the only one. So you all better confess and be honest!
I love reading gossip magazines (the Hollywood ones) and guilty as charged, I enjoy reading them for free in bookstores and some of the victim stores are Kinokuniya (KLCC) and Times (Pavilion). I was reading about Jennifer Aniston yesterday about her obsession over tapes messages that was recorded years ago when she was still with Brad Pit.
In the article, Jen confessed that she has never gotten over Brad since the divorce. She had secretly played the tapes at night before going to bed. In some of the tapes messages was Brad saying “Hello Ms. Anniston, I can’t wait to get my hands on you, Golden”. (Golden was a pet name he gave to Jen) and she would call Brad “Baby”. Others were Brad whispering to the phone saying “I love you Ms. Anniston…”
She has a shelf of all the tapes messages of Brad throughout the years they have been dating and the five-years of marriage. She kept everything from the love letters he wrote to her, the shells they picked by the beach during their holidays, every gift he had gave to her and she still wears his shirt to sleep once in a while when she misses him too much. She listened to all the tapes messages to trace when did Brad actually started losing interest.
From my opinion, it’s clearly during the shoot for Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It takes two to tango and I strongly think Angie had also seduced Brad. I mean seriously, everyone got to learn not to steal somebody that is already married. It is fucking gross and who ever parents were divorced due to that, do write a story about that heartless whore and slut that stole your daddy away from your mommy or vice versa. I want to read them! (Well at least in Jen’s case, she did not have a kid with Brad. Thank God!) I believe in Karma, and yes it will bite you back in your smelly fat ass!
Back to the Annual Award show I watched, Jen and Jack were one of the presenters for the nominees. Jen look so stunning in her dress, but she definitely seem unstable as her eyes are everywhere and I noticed every time she look at the front row seat down in front of her, she stuttered a little. I wonder what was on her mind backstage. Was she telling Jack how much she misses Brad and wished she was the one sitting next to him instead of the husband-stealer Angie? Well, Jen is a strong brilliant independent blonde and deserve a great man in her life. That is why, me seeing John Myer sitting next to her during the event makes me sick and saying this to myself, “Why is that sore loser that was dating ex-gf dumb blonde Jessica Simpsons and now with the totally opposite of that Jennifer Anniston? He better treat her well you Mr. My Body is A Wonderass!”
Best Actress goes to Kate Winslet. She deserved it. She constantly gives every movie an endless feeling to whatever she portrays. The other talented actresses were Anne Hathaway (Her face is so beautiful, it’s as if it was crafted by God himself), Meryl Streep, Marisa Leo, and Angelina Jolie were nominated for this award but Kate Winslet walked away with it.
A second of awkwardness I notice was when Kate walks her way to the stage and passing Angelina Jolie at the front row seat, Kate’s and Angelina’s eyes lock for a moment and Kate had to move a little forward to hold Angelina’s hands while she was clapping for Kate. I know… there is always a ‘but’. Okay, but… Angelina stood still, she didn’t move, she just smile and continue clapping, whereas the other people that Kate move forward to they all give a warm congratulations hug to Kate, but not Angelina. I thought it was damn weird because everyone that Kate meets along the way to the stage they were all hugging her and congratulating her, except for Angelina. Weird yeah?
I love to take note of all these little details because it tells a short story. I can see Sean Penn who won the Best Actor award giving out this thank you speech with his both hands trembling in nervousness as if there was someone pointing a gun at him as he reads from a small piece of paper from his hands. Common’ we are only human!
I enjoyed watching the 81st Annual Academy Awards, and those of you who haven’t watch it yet... I got a message for you.
“Take note of every detail to know the real person deep inside”
And...
“It doesn’t mean that you don’t have a life if you love reading gossip magazines for free or waking up in the middle of the night to catch football matches live or secretly trying every facial product in the world to deal with your hormonal attack. It is ALL OK, because people will acknowledge that at least you are committed to something besides your job or your love life”
P/s: MUST WATCH!!! Seth Rogen and James Franco in the special edition of Pineapple Express for the Annual Awards… it is so funny I almost pee in my pants!
Also currently in cinema must watch for a fun laughing good time:
1. Role Models
2. Sex Drive
3. Love Matters
But for the first two movies I mentioned, it is better to get the DVD instead because the cinema censored almost half of the movie. BOO!!!
Have a great day everyone!
Muaakksss!!!
Xoxo Stella Matilda
6 comments:
for real? poor jennifer... thanks for the information babe!
yup yup you can try google it for more details about that news =( sad sad story, i almost cried reading it........... sniff sniff
ah well....
yup!!
stealing people's husband or wife was gross...and real GROSS!!!
Somehow, our surrounding do have such people.
thanks for all your very detail info.
lol no worries, i like to talk alot... damnit for freeeeeee LOL
In that case, maybe i should buy the dvds since they censored it.. Bummer!
BTW, U've been tagged... check out my blog
Post a Comment