Hey all! I am finally back in KL from the Labuan Open 2009 Paintball Tournament held in Labuan for 6 days. It has been loads of fun during the job even though all of us didn't get enough of sleep but of course nothing beats what the organizers and the crews has to do every single day.
Our job (the models/ambassadors) are pretty much very easy. We promote the brand, and we take an umbrella parade ourselves for the opening event and we had a fashion show at the finale promoting garments for paintballers. Such as the t-shirts, the safety jackets, bullet proof vest, head scarf and so on. It was a blast and we all look totally hot! All the guys (paintballers) were practically drooling over us!
I get to make new friends during the job and these girls ain't the typical KL bitchy material girls, they are all sooooooo friendly the Sabahan-type which i find very comfortable to be with. Let me introduce to you Tanya (left) Ain (middle) and yours hot stuff (me) hehehe
These are my new great girlfriend i have finally found in KL. If you girls are reading this, i just want to say that throughout our 6 days together, its been really really great knowing you all and you all rock and its superbly fun cam-whoring together!!! LOL!!!
This is us after our dinner, as soon as we get back, we put our camera on timer and snap this shot for an ever lasting memory!
Why? Why? Why?
Our outfit honestly look like **** i seriously think we look hotter without those ugly not matching at all leggings! Don't you think? But we still look hot =)
Have you meet Pamela? No, not the Anderson duh. But she's the hot stuff FHM Indonesia Jakarta! So she said she's famous there and she wants me to pose for FHM Indonesia when i go there. (Maybe I would...)
Can you imagine if you suddenly saw someone that looks 100% just like you across the street? How would you react?
Okay this girl on my left, her name is Elizabeth and she's from Indonesia too. She has the same name and her face is identical to a friend of mine from Indonesia too which i meet during A1 GP in Sepang few months back. It was quite weird, cause i asked her if she have been to KL and she said no. I told her that she looks like a friend of mine and has the same name, and she's dying to see this girl too so I'm going to show her my friend's facebook.
Our final night in Labuan, all dressed up for a dinner function (kinda)
Here's the thing. In Labuan, don't expect this place to be a fashion forward town because Labuan is only famous for the cheap ass chocolates and alcohol (that's why you can see homeless man hanging around Labuan DRUNK!!!)
Okay, I needed a new dress for our last night. I just needed a new dress. Don't ask why. So I went to the only shopping mall in Labuan which is the crappiest trying to look for a dress. I went from shops to shops and found zero. I almost gave up until I saw something sweet. I tried it on and it looks perfect. Just like dresses you can find at the curve (ohhh the curveeee.... lol) I checked the price, and its only RM35!!!! I was like shit.... This is mine you cheap ass dress! Hello Bargain in Labuan! My friends were shocked that i could find a nice dress in Labuan... it was a MIRACLE!!! I can shop and find anything, anywhere... (crazy shopholic women!)
Tanya reminds me alot of my best friend Charlaine... they look-alike a little =)
Patricia from Indonesia. She is overly hyperactive and overly crazy. Overly. In another word... LEBAI!!!! =)
And as for the paintballers.... the winners all got E71 Nokia handphone from the senator..... SUCKS!!! I WANT ONE TOO!!! and guess what... i'm saving my ass off right now for it... =(
bye bye handbags and shoes for the time being....ps: Do catch us on on the 8TV QUICKIE as we are featured in the program during the Labuan Open 2009... something funny is coming your way... MUUUAHAHAHAHAHA
not sure which day, but do watch it everynight just in case we are on it ;)
xoxo Stella Matilda
4 comments:
what time is 8tv quickie? hehe I wanna watch! ^^ btw,the dress that u bought in labuan is it the same dress u are wearing in the 2nd last/last picture? If yes,it is sooo purdyyy! :D
hehehehehe i also not sure what time and when LOL
yeah yeah the labuan dress is the yellow and blue looking cute dress =)
only RM35 hehehe
thanks babe =)
xoxo
Hello there ~ ;)
am i the 'elizabeth' that u mentioned in ur blog? the girl from indonesia named Elizabeth that u met in A1GP? hahahahaha!
Post a Comment