Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Things I Enjoy Doing...


No.1 : Taking photos (it can be for work purposes, cam-whoring session or the siok sendiri time)

No.2: Reading books at Kinokuniya, MHP or Times and out of 10 times, only twice end up buying a book. Not to mention, stealing all the foreign tabloid magazines and hide myself in a corner reading them hehehe... especially in Times Pavilion while waiting for Shen to get off work kekekeke...

No.3: Eating Sashimi... this is THE ONLY food i can never get sick of.... My favorite Japanese place for lunch or dinner is at RAKU ZEN located at Plaza Damas, Hartamas. I go there at least once a week for lunch mostly =)

No.4: I can't stop falling in love with shoes. Nothing turns me on as much as buying some super hot sexy heels than eyeing on some hot muscular hunk.... sorry guys... shoes comes first =P

No.5: Cooking some of my favorite food. Apparently i can make one hell of a Carbonara! I learn from my ex-boyfriend =P hehehehe.... and now i'm the master of my own cooking muuahahahaha... the lastest one was cooking herbal chicken soup with papaya.... it was out of this world!!! Ahhh one day, i will have a house warming party u guys can try my cooking =)

No.6: Strumming the guitar... singing my songs and at times new tunes would creatively comes up on its on, then i make another song =) best time is at night...

No.7: I enjoy sleeping, yes i sleep alot... if im fatter than i am right now, i would sleep 24/7!!! muuuahahahahaha...

No.8: Collecting stamps....HAHA! i'm just kidding!!! But u know, when i was really little, that was my favorite hobby!!! The nerdiest shit ever hahahaha!!! Now, i enjoy collecting shoes and books! If there is anything else i can collect, i would collect animals and keep them in my room, but thats impossible.

No.9: I love going to the pet shops and laugh at the marked-up high prices they put on the animals which cost less than half of the price they put. Its so stupid. Another thing, the animals look super depressed. I can tell by looking at the fishes LOL. Its SAD. That's why I only buy animals from home breeders, you can find them on the internet. But do research before deciding on a pet. I'm still in process of getting a dog at my new place that i will move in to soon... thinking of a Husky, or a Maltese (i still love this breed even tho i have 2 in KK now), Chihuahua or a cat? lol

No.10: Looking out the window and stare into space.... i think alot... i think about getting married next year too, anyone wanna sign up for an interview? Kekekeke....

Happy Chinese New Year!

xoxo Stella Matilda

5 comments:

ReaganRayMunang said...

waaaa..little story bout stella..nice blog darl..ummm..nice hobby..:)

Wel^Beiolman said...

you always look cute stella...

que sera-sera said...

i'll marry u!..ehh..on 2nd tot..no la..both of us too high maintenance. hahaha :P eh we should have like a cooked dinner party! I bake my pies, u cook ur pasta!! wann??? oh..n the dog..dun think a Husky is a good idea. Srsly very difficult to tc cuz that breed really is not meant for tropical climates. Get chihwa-hwa laa. Cute n noisy like u..haha I'll get a miniature poodle n we can be like Paris Hilton n Nicole in the old days..ahahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

u look super duper cute in dat pic!

Stella Matilda said...

awww thank u so much reagan, beiolman and anonymous LOL

ohh steph, bodoh gilak.... LOL yaaa bahhh how i wish if all of us can stay together in a condo kan, it would be crazy!!!! u, me, laine, and adeline. Fuuhhlamak!!!! Then all the guys would find all sorts of reason to hangout at our house of only HOT CHICKs!!! LOL

miss u babes~

xoxo