Friday, January 30, 2009

Bride Wars



Venue: Golden Screen Cinema, 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah.
Food: I only had water cause i'm sick, Stephanie had the Pop Corn combo!
My Rating: 4.5/5
Advice: Get the DVD instead, because the cinema censored a big chuck of the movie! BOO!



I'm loving this movie a-LOT! Perfect cast, story line was good and not draggy, extremely funny and yet moving. Its really good to watch this movie with your girlfriend, and so I did with Stephanie Ho on Thursday afternoon.



I need one of that too! Whatever she is walking on... sigh!



i love her big round eyes =)


Kate Hudson wearing one of the most beautiful wedding dress by Vera Wang and i hope someday perhaps if I'm so lucky, i would be able to wear a Vera Wang as well or a Vivian Lai will do ( my cousin, she specializes in wedding dresses)

Watch the trailer:



xoxo Stella

1 comment:

que sera-sera said...

lol.. u know i thought u terminated you blog too! didnt know u changed the link. hahaha... yup bride wars was goooood~ the ultimate movie if u wanna scare him with crazy-brides-to-be :D