Sunday, February 24, 2013

My DIY Wedding Shoes


I'm a big fan of d.i.y. stuff. 
Even our Wedding Invitation cards were all done hand made by James and myself. 
So here's my little d.i.y. on making your own Wedding Shoes. 
Honestly, I had no choice... Here in KK have very crappy selection of shoes. 
Anywhooo... enjoy!

Before Decoration.

Laces, tiny pearls, glue gun + glue and scissors. 


 Do be careful when using the glue gun as it can be very hot.
I've burnt my fingers couple of times already.

 Side view before putting the tiny pearls.

 This is how it looks like after I stick the tiny pearls on the lace ends.

 The back view of the heels.
I also added one tiny pearl on top of the lace on the centre of the flower.

Voila! Here's the final result! 

Overall, I used 9 tiny pearls on each heels and less than half a meter of laces. 

Loads of love,
Bride to be xoxo





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! U inspire many brides to be out there!!

neesa_jun said...

yeay! and im inspired!...

Jessie LH Voo said...

Wow i m no bride to be , but i really inspired too. Well i really think there are tiny2 choices of shoes in kk. Shopping should make me happy but when it comes to doing it in kk it's a pain in the arse!

Abigail Phoebe said...

awesomeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!