Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Little Update


Hello there,

It's been a while since I actually write something here. The thing is, there isn't much been happening with my life at the moment. It's just a big pause. Literally. I don't go out at all as I lived deep in the forest. I don't drive here, only because I am still not confident with manual cars even tho I've got my driving licence already. I had PMS tantrums last week and it isnt fun. Every little thing just pisses me off and depressing. If you're a girl, you would know what I mean.

As for James, he started his contract job yesterday until 24th December and his shift is from 2pm to 10pm, this leaves me all alone at home. So at the moment, I'm sorta helping out preparing dinner for everyone, doing what a housewife do best.

I am looking forward going back to Kota Kinabalu. Missing home so much. I guess this is the longest period I have been away from home. Even while I was studying and working in Kuala Lumpur, I go back quite often about two or three months once. So being here in the UK for 6 months straight is definitely something.

Wedding Updates? Well, none to be honest. My parents are handling the guests list and I shall prepare the Wedding Invitation Cards as soon as I am back home. Its not going to be a big wedding, it will be small, simple and only close family, relatives and friends will be invited. We have to be careful who we are going to invite, we do not want any bad memories. It's quite tricky as well, especially when you don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. I guess in the end its our wedding and we want to be comfortable and have a great time.

The weather has been so bad. The forecast have confirmed that it has been the wettest summer/winter in 100 years since 1912. We are being hit by heavy rain and and flash flooding in every part of the UK including Bristol. Oh well, weather changes are effecting the whole world. Lets just pray and hope the best for all of us.

Until then, take care.


Loads of love,
Stella





No comments: