
Everyone has an inner child no matter how old they are.
Who doesn't love Disney? I literally grew up watching Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Aladin and well everything! And that made me a sucker to believing in "true love" or "love at first sight". My favourtie was Little Mermaid.
If you have the chance to visit Disneyland in any part of the world, you should. There's Disneyland in Hong Kong, Florida, Tokyo, California and many more. I think my parents had visited Disneyland in Hong Kong long ago before I was even born. Never really get see the world until I moved to Kuala Lumpur. So here's Disneyland in Paris for you :)

As you walk towards the big Disneyland gate, your heart would beat in excitement. It's best you go early in the morning to avoid the crowd. The que can get pretty long and takes for hours to get a ride sometimes.
Walking in, you will see another gate pass through this building.
Here's the map of Disneyland. You need at least minimum 2 days to cover everything. Seriously.
If you are hungry, not to worry. There many are café and restaurant at almost every corner. But it's pricey. It's Disneyland after all!
Every kids dream to meet Mickey Mouse in person :) Awwww....
I'm home!!! Hehehe. Looks exactly like in the Disney films :) I lost my breathe completely when I saw the castle. It's so beautiful :)
Besides all the kids activities, there are also many adults rides to choose from. Particularly this. I went on this ride for 9 times non-stop. I think it's because they were playing Aerosmith music as the background. Pretty awesome.
And i must say, all the Disney characters are all awesome as they were in TV! I couldn't stop starring at Ariel in human form. She is absolutely gorgeous. I felt like pinching her just to make sure she is real.
Regular Disneyland Paris Ticket Prices
1 Day pass for 2 Parks : £ 64 (approximately RM 318)
2 Day pass for 2 Parks : £ 114 (approximately RM 565)
*there's only 2 Parks, Disneyland Park and Universal Studios. It's cheaper if you wish to visit only one of the park. But I still think you should visit both of them.
You can check out this website to get more details about the price. Here's the link http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/booking/park-tickets/
One of the hotel worth staying during your visit to Disneyland in Paris. It's called the Relais Spa Chessy Hotel. A fantastic way to end your long day with a relaxing Spa in your hotel. It's located in Marne La Vallee and very near to Disneyland Park.
The thing about Disneyland is that, they say it's in Paris but it's actually really far away from Paris city itself. So best to study your routes before making any plans. Here's the website to find out more about this hotel and their rates http://www.hotels.com/ho346632/relais-spa-chessy-yerres-france/
For more information about Disneyland Paris, visit http://www.disneylandparis.com
Love, Stella Matilda

2 comments:
Disneyland in HongKong were only open for visit on 2005 maybe your parents went to the Tokyo one instead? :)
sounds like it! i think it is Tokyoooo and they never bring me :( sniff sniff.... they even went to waterworld!!!! i never get the chance to see any of those cool stuff :(
only now slowly getting the chance.... hmmmmm
Post a Comment