Stella Matilda

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Missing Home

My mom and me in Kota Kinabalu.


Weird looking bears outside of Pavilion in Kuala Lumpur (taken few days ago)



Previously back home in Kota Kinabalu, I have been well fed by my parents. I grow so big without even realizing until I see pictures of myself. Cam-whoring don't really show your entire body as you only get to take your facial shot. I notice I become so big when I see pictures of my dad took of me. I was kinda shock but still happy because I love my dad's cooking and food in Kota Kinabalu just too darn irresistible sometimes :)

Now in Kuala Lumpur, I have to prepare 3 meals a day on my own. Unlike back in K.K, my dad prepares everything! When I was flying solo (even if that was only less than 2 months) I skipped meals and eat at odd hours. However lately it has been on time and that would do our body good.

I have not went to Sungei Wang since I was back in Kuala Lumpur yet. Wonder what's been happening there? I also been craving for many types of food here. Oh well, guess it's time to go RE-EXPLORE Kuala Lumpur again :)


Stella Matilda ♥


at Thursday, February 09, 2012

1 comment:

Meitzeu said...

Take care Stella! :)

mt
Meitzeu @ Blog

Meitzeu @ Facebook

Meitzeu @ Twitter

February 09, 2012

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hi everyone! I'm Stella Matilda, former beauty queen and model, graduate in Mass Communications, Major in Public Relations. I am originally from a beautiful small town of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Borneo) and I'm a Sino-Kadazan.

On my free time like any other, I enjoy travelling around the world, reading, randomly feeding stray animals especially cats, I love shopping and enjoy cooking as much as eating. But now that we just have Summer the Husky, my free time will most likely be giving her love and attention.

I'm a happy girl who loves blogging about everything! I love the social media as well as attending parties and events. I really enjoy making new friends so don't be shy to get to know me too.

Sometimes, I like to think that I am skinny and my body cannot absorb fats. Oh well... At least I still get nervous every time I see a cute sexy girl walking pass me, only to realize it was just my reflection... hahaha!

At the mean time, hope you enjoy reading my blog. If you would like to keep in touch with me, please feel free to leave a message on my Facebook or leave a comment here we can stay in touch.

xoxo

Supports Unicef

Supports Unicef

Member of the MCS

Member of the MCS

My Awesome Readers

Popular Posts

  • This is for Samantha
     just moments before the painful contraction kick in while waiting to be transferred to the operation room. Trying to get pregnant...
  • With Love from Koh Samui, Thailand
    This is my first time visiting Thailand and it was wonderful. We stayed at Rajapruek Samui Resort in Koh Samui at an affordable room rate we...
  • Happily Ever After
    Hello everyone, its been a while since I actually write anything here. So we are finally married. It has been almost one month now and w...
  • Life Of A Model (for Motor Show)
    I've been doing this for 5 yrs...what actually goes through our head when we smile at the cameras and posing? Well... i'm about to s...
  • Officially 26 Years Young
    Hi all, I have just recently celebrated my 26th years birthday on the 28th September, last Saturday. It was a nice small celebration with ...
  • My DIY Wedding Shoes
    I'm a big fan of d.i.y. stuff.  Even our Wedding Invitation cards were all done hand made by James and myself.  So here's my ...
  • My Sister is Married and I'm NEXT
     beauty runs in the family - picture by david, nena's hubby.  my cousins both mother of two beautiful children and they are still h...
  • Pregnancy: Week 4 - Week 7
    Spot the little fella in this picture. He's only 4 weeks old!!! Being a first time mommy will definitely change my enti...
  • An evening on Valentine's Day
    Just James and I playing a greek guy giving roses to his Goddess Initially, I supposed to be working on Valentine's day so James was goi...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2012 (130)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • Jobs For $$$$
      • Here's another sizzling shot!
      • A Photoshoot Project 2012 (Solo)
      • Time for Fasting
      • Meanwhile in Belgium
      • Launch of Taste New Zealand @ Traders Hotel Kuala ...
      • Want!
      • What he thinks of me when I go shopping
      • Lookout! Awesome Rose Dress!
      • An evening on Valentine's Day
      • A Valentine's Day Post ♥
      • Just a dog on a motorbike
      • Missing Home
      • Sexy Snake Print Fashion Trends 2012
      • Vintage is Forever
      • You got (Black)HEELS?
      • Bad Mood
      • Happy Sunday
      • Chill Rooftop Pool
      • behind the scene
      • A Photo Shoot Project (2012)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2011 (94)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (105)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (109)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)

I'm a Proud Member of MHB!

Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers

Promote your Page too

Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Personal Vacation Style Food Random Party Fashion Pregnancy Photoshoot Wedding Beauty Events Autumn Bristol Car Engagement Lipstick Magazine Photography Places Technology Bedroom Camwhore Drinks Education English Heritage Foundation Hot Air Balloon Movies Rimmel London The Notebook Photography YSL

Live Feed


Shaolin Temple, China

Switzerland

Venice, Italy

St. Peter Basillica, Vatican City

Nice, France

London, UK

Bordouex, France

Rome, Italy

English Channel

Paris, France

Austria

Glasgow, Scotland

Milan, Italy

Germany

Church in Belgium

Dublin, Ireland

The Netherlands
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.