Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An evening on Valentine's Day


Just James and I playing a greek guy giving roses to his Goddess

Initially, I supposed to be working on Valentine's day so James was going to cook something nice for us. But since I finished earlier than I thought and we both got a little too lazy after an eventful day, so we decided to have a simple night out.

This is where we had our dinner. It's just outside out condo. The price of the food is similar to Upperstar in KK. We both ordered Grill Chicken with Cheese and each of us had a pint of Kilkenny for him and Guinness for myself.

No far from where we at, there is a shop that specialize with sweet desserts. So to end our guilt free dinner, we both ordered something for ourselves. I had creme brulee and he had chocolate brownies.

Slowly walking home ending out Valentine's day at home watching a stupid comedy movie called Hot Rod :)


Owhhhhh Yeahhhhh.......... ;P


xoxo

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Valentine's Day pretty =) you and your boyfriend is always filled with funny ideas hahahaha! Tc!

Stella Matilda said...

Thanks babe :)