Mine just happened about 2 hours ago at a mamak shop near my condo. I was craving for Maggie Sup (Perisa Ayam) and so I ordered "Maggie sup ayam tambah telur"
When I am not fed in time, I get super cranky. I don't even like myself, what more others!
Waiting for almost 30 minutes which seems like forever then finally my food arrived. I was so furious! They was being too creative with my order! They made Maggie Sup - yes perisa ayam, then they added chicken and the egg was scrambled into the soup with some unknown vegetable.
This is what I got for ordering Maggie Sup ayam with Egg: yuck...

This is what a Maggie Sup Ayam with Egg should look like: so simple and delicious!

So what happened after that, I paid and walked out from the shop. The cook ask whats wrong so I explained my point, but still.... sadly he didn't get it.
I sorta have this anger management I thought would work which simply punch a wall. Or a tree... So I punched a tree and my knuckles bleed and its all bruised now. James said I should maybe just take a deep breathe and count to ten. I shall try that next time. I know I tried that before and it didn't last...
Any other suggestion of how to release anger? How do you control your anger? Would love to hear it from you.
I get angry most when people get my food wrong, not fed on time or food not what i expected...
xoxo
1 comment:
keep a chocolate bar in your bag just in case you get super cranky at times. I do that sometimes,and it actually works. :)
Post a Comment