Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11 things about myself

As requested by Audeanor :)
Here you go babe! hehe

1. Your nickname

Stells, babydoll or chomel.

2. The most hated/ annoying person (s) and why?
James, because I hate that I love him so hahaha...

3. Your dream car (s) and why? If you have, list down the model name and why you bought it?
Triton. Just feels right.

4. What's your mobile phone brand/ model?
Blackberry saja... torch...

5. What other language you want to learn?
Arabic.

6. How do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
M-I-L-F!!!

7. The favourite place in Sabah you love the most.
My bedroom in Kingfisher park (parent's house). I feel safe.

8. Your favourite food (s).
Japanese food, Italian and Creme Brulee!

9. What do you think about film industry in Malaysia?
No comment.

10. What do you think about plastic surgery? Are you going to do it?
Its ok. Never really thought about having any.

11. Please post your most funny picture.



1 comment:

DB said...

thanks for participating babe. heart the pic so much!