Sunday, October 2, 2011

Post Birthday Pics

Reena gave me a surprise SpongeBob Square pants Cupcakes with candles on my birthday and James send it to my office. I felt soooo embarrassed because I dont want anyone know about my birthday... Went back home during lunch break to light up the candles with James :)

Cupcakes from Boutique Cupcake, which the owner is the daughter of the real estate company I work for right now hehe...

thanks ya'll for spending my birthday with me, really mean the world... AND THE CAKE - YES i turned completely RED when I saw a PENIS on the cake as the waiter brought it out while singing the birthday song...

BUT... It's really a delicious cake despite the topping. Its Banana Chocolate... Taste like the one you get from the luxurious designer Zang Toi's dessert section, in Pavillion KL.


Aku SUDAH TUA!!!!

xxx

1 comment:

DB said...

Cute cake you got there darl ;D