Here's the magic, it only happens if you believe it!
Trust yourself, i mean seriously. I remember when I was younger, I used to write down the things that I wanted in life... and the next thing I know, it slowly came to me. The best part about it, I hardly try to make it happen. Just by believing that someday it will happen and so... it happens!
There are things that is harder to happen, so in that case, work for it, don't give up, keep on trying. You never know how close you are... you never know, tomorrow could be your lucky day :)
I'll say, its best to try and then fail, then to never had try at all...
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7
xxx
2 comments:
Hello Stella, I hope my dreams will come true this year. I have been making those wishes since I was in high school. So yeah, make it happen babe!
Shallom Stella! Love to read your blog :)
Post a Comment