Monday, April 4, 2011

Taking Back KL

I sound happy don't I?
That's because I clearly am!!! :)

Heard the news? I'm going back to Kuala Lumpur! But its not because I don't love my job in Kota Kinabalu, but because of something else. It wasn't an easy decision because like I said, I love my job. But.... there is something I cannot tolerate so its either I suffer myself being there or I can be happy in another company. So I decided to take the second option :) The grass is always ALWAYS greener in the big city hahahaha

So I am taking back Kuala Lumpur after leaving for only 5 months to be in Kota Kinabalu. Yes, Kuala Lumpur city is still my cup of tea! I hate the big crazy city lifestyle but sometimes what you hate the most is what you really need in life. That inch of challenge to kick you further and it actually prepares you for the worse and if it pays you well... that's a job worth going the extra mile!

To Kuala Lumpur... I AM BACK FOR BUSINESS!!! :)

pppssttt.... uh, i just realized in less than 2 months I'm going on a vacation with my french boyfriend! we going to antarctica!!!!! (no seriously... we're kinda thinking about it... plus i want to sit next to cute penguins!) but we probably end up going around France for road trips!!! i love road trips and i get to take loads of beautiful photographs!!! Nyah nyah nyah!!! Frenchanizing baby! Woooohoo!!! hahahahahaah can't wait to throw my hands in the air and flash my not-so-bouncy boobies to that car next to us! LOL naaa just kidding... im not that crazy... or am i? :P

xxx

3 comments:

alice san said...

aww!! you back KL again...well i sure you really make you decision already.anyway..wish you goof luck girls. and you i hear you going to FRENCH!! wow...sound really great.:D have a great day over there.;)u really traveling alot yea? so jealous on you :( hehe

Stella Matilda said...

hi alice! thanks... yeh going on a holiday to france. have u been there? take care :)

alice san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.