If you are going to spend most of your life at work, so why not just invest on some really nice clothes? But if your company provide uniform, then forget about reading this post.
Have you ever open your closet and sigh to yourself realizing you have nothing nice to wear for work? Or for a college presentation or for an interview etc? Well, trust me... I have been there and done that. I know exactly how that feels. It's like a nightmare. Nevertheless, shop wisely.Don't go around beating up your bank account just to keep up with the trend to look good. Looking good doesn't mean you need to spend your money on expensive clothing but unless you are super duper rich, you can just ignore my post :P
I believe that by looking good at work actually do you good. It not only boost your self esteem, but it also make other people appreciate how well you actually represent yourself through the clothes you are wearing. I am new in this corporate office world but I have learn some bits when it comes to dressing up to work. I mean, all these time during my days at college and modeling, I wear just about anything that a fashion guru tell me. It's like peer pressure to be honest, because you constantly need to look good because you are somebody sorta thing and you gotta keep up with the trend and bla bla blaaa... I just got fed up just by talking about it LOL but am glad those days are over and these corporate world is something worth going the extra mile for.
I like black, so most of my office wear essentials are black. The most important part of my office wardrobe are my highwaisted pencil skirt in black colour, my black covered heels and some basic coloured tops. So every morning, I wake up and go to work making sure I look good each freaking day. My hair all curled up like a Greek goddess and my eyes would do all the smiling for me :)
On some lazy days, I would wear dress to work. Something like these in the above picture. Dresss are my secret code of being lazy or not in the mood or depressed or just having a freaking bad day. Not a good sign if I wear dress to work LOL.So yeah... tomorrow would be my first day at work in a new company and they are giving me a 4 days training before I am fully on duty. Phew! I'm really excited. Life goes on and so are we! xxx
1 comment:
oh i wanna buy one of those black highwaisted pencil skirt! so sexy!
Agreed with you that we spend most of the time working. Compare to party outfit, we wear working outfit more (& for a longer period!) should invest more on working outfit instead :)
Post a Comment