Monday, January 10, 2011

Shoot for London Fashion Models (In Malaysia)


Recently, I won a competition organized by London Fashion Models (LFM) and I won it through a popularity way ( hahaha...) Thank you to everyone who supported and voted for me sampai i menang! Honestly I did not think I would win it but I did. So I'm really happy and excited. The photo shoot was supposed to be done in London itself as London Fashion Models organized the entire photo shoot for me, but unfortunately I fell so sick that I couldn't attend the photoshoot. In the end, the director of LFM Adam Danyal (really awesome supermodel from UK!) agreed to have the photo shoot done in Malaysia where I can collaborate with our local Malaysian designer and photographers.


I think this is a really great idea as our Malaysian fashion designer and photographer involve will get the maximum exposure Internationally as the photos produced from this photoshoot will be published into FACEON Magazine, an International beauty magazine originally from UK. We're hoping to collaborate something more from Malaysia, so this is actually a good start out.


Thank you to Justin Yap, a long time friend and fashion designer who agreed to collaborate with this photoshoot. He has won many award in this fashion industry and I really adore his work. Of course someday when I'm really rich, I will get him to custom-made all my work clothes! LOL WOOOHOO!!! He also has his own shoes line. Boy, his heels are superb! I bought one which cost me a bomb but it's soooo sexy! It's a 4.5 inch heels with real python snake skin and not to mentioned how comfortable it is. I would wear them all night long!


I dont know if I'll be doing more modeling after this since I've decided that I'm gonna take my hotel job seriously as I personally find this an opportunity for me to grow up. I really appreciate that my bosses. They gave a long motivational talk that made me feel better about things, to convinced me to stay and no more running away. Yes... I have a tendency to escape when i'm unhappy about something. But my bosses finally convinced me that I have to grow up and get real with it! I'm so blessed to have them in my life. So i'm staying and i'm working :)


Back to the shoot - the studio we're at was like a big huge mansion and we locate ourselves at the 1st floor on an empty space. the idea of the photoshoot is very simple and straight forward. it's about me :) LOL duuhh.... in very elegant and classy attire provided by Justin. Our photographer for the shoot was Lincoln, he had shoot for Levi's advertisement before and I am honored to have all these creative people assist in this photoshoot :) YAY! Can't wait till end result! We did many different looks to it and it's all sooooooo awesome i wanna die!!!!!!!

Thank you my darling! *HUGS* Photos from this photoshoot will be published in FACEON Magazine, Superstar Magazine.com and London Fashion Models website. This is gonna be so fun I could faint! Muuakkksss!!! xxx

5 comments:

Papa said...

cant wait to see the complete photoshoot pics....

Dev Clarehova said...

^_^ very nice to hear ur great update...^_^

Charlotte T said...

congrats to you!
Hope to see those pics soon!

Stella Matilda said...

heheh me too, so super excited! :D

Rovey said...

Oh, stella. How I wish I'm doing modelling job as well. I'm too short for that.:(