Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kiss Dear Goodbye


Goodbye to Kuala Lumpur for 2010!

It's never easy to say goodbye to something I am so well attached for years... My job, my neighbourhood, my crazy friends and Kuby. Moving on isn't as easy as saying it. This year, my life is absolutely crazy... one thing after another... it's like my life is always filled with challenges that drives me to the top of my lungs... it kicks me in my ass every single time... why is that? i mean... i'm a nice person... i am... but i guess nice people doesnt mean they will be blessed with too many nice things in life right? You know... it's always the nice people that gets the tough life... all the time! Gosh... at times i wanna be fricking mean bitch, but that isn't my nature at all... I'm too soft spoken, cry easily, give in too much and sometimes, i'm easily being used... and unappreciated... arghhh whatever! that's just me...



So my dad was in KL during my finals days in KL. He had Red Cross meeting over the weekend so we hangout a couple of nights, have dinner and take some photographs of the christmas decorations at the malls. Above picture is taken in Pavillion KL. It's beautiful kan? :)



A year passed just with a glimpse of an eye. Seriously... I'm freaking out! Sometimes I don't really know what on earth I am doing. Sometimes too blinded by love. Sometimes I wanna get away... escape again, runaway as far as I can and never look back. Like Blah! Stella is blah-ing! LOL ok that's not even a word. But u know wht I mean! I think I am depressed. Serious shit! I was alright after my trip to Europe and coming back home in KK, but something big happened recently and I'm so f***ked up big time! Though the problem is settled but that memory isn't gonna leave my life, it will be like a shadow in my life.... guess all of us will have to go through something as depressing as this... looking back at how messed up our life was and just wanna Thank God we made it through anyhow...



Peaceeee!!!! yeah... that's all i ever wanna make :) PEACE LOVE NOT WAR!!!! Oh oh oh!!!


Ok, so pasal my work stuff in KL, been working for that Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010 in PWTC for 11 days!!! OMG!!!! I know!!! Lama gilerrrr thoo!!! Plus the baju makes me look like cha sau pau!!! And i hate how i looked due to many many many reasons........ many reasons which i couldn't avoid :( sniff sniff....

this lovely ladies are my model friends and we're lepaking during our breaks... we talk alot, unbelivable! hahahaha girls talks alot in general kan? hahaha i kinda miss them already. our job was really tough... its not easy smilling for 8 hours and trying to find a good pose every 10 minutes.... oh well, its all over now :)

i'm missing sunshine, jason, kuby, chomel, sugs sugs, pavillion kl, sungei wang, cotton on, top shop, toko yaki octopus balls, tarbush, dvds night out, nasi lemak boss, nasi lemak paling best di uptown, late night burger oms.... i miss u... nyom nyom nyom... omg... teruk giler perangai bile nak makan! sigh....

Glad to be back home and see my muffin before he goes to KL for a football tournament... At first he said I could go and see him in KL but then later he said that he probably won't have time to see me due to his busy schedule... so i'm like okay la... so i come home early so that i can see him before he go, plus i miss him jugak kan... if not, i'll still be in KL until the 22nd of Dec for some work stuff..... oh well... he's gonna be gone for 5 days.... party time ;) hahaha yea right..... xoxo

1 comment:

Papa said...

felt all the words that u expressed.. well in a gud sense i can say... you will always have those memories with you and everyone and also everything that happened in KL will always be inside of you.. it was part of you.. if u cherished it all you feel so much about leaving it all... u`ll be just fine...