
How can I describe this feeling? Something risky, fun, exciting, blood rush and dangerous! I Likey!!! Been wanting to do this for a long long time... my dad is a diver since at younger age, and then my sis... and FINALLY me... I wouldn't have the time to go for the training if it isn't because of Borneo Divers organizing the lessons for me and my finalists of Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010. Ain't my finalists so lucky? They all get diving lessons and be certified divers by Borneo Divers with the support from PADI.

More over, Project AWARE Foundation is endorsing the International Clean Up Day in conjunction to Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010 whereby our certified divers finalists will dive into the ocean to do clean up and at the same time planting corals. Project AWARE Foundation is an International nonprofit environmental organisation working with divers and water enthusiasts to conserve underwater environments through education, advocacy and action.

We are really excited. I know I am very very excited, especially the pageant week is just around the corner and having these girls a certified diver will surely be a beneficial one.

Join us hand in hand as we promote our Borneo Island and conserving our beautiful nature that we have, we can still make a change and make the world a better place for our future generations.

Thank you to all our great supporters, respectable sponsors and friends in making this event MBTQI 2010 a very successful one.
Love,
Stella Matilda
visit http://www.missborneotourismqi.com/ for more info about the pageant and photo gallery.
1 comment:
ooh...so nice man. So next time when i have $$$ we can go for diving trips :D
you should really go to sipadan before all the corals die tho...
Post a Comment