Its been couple of weeks now since I had my first Yant Ha Taew by Ajarn Ake. He came all the way from Thailand and I was lucky enough to have met him during my visit in Singapore. I was close to getting my flight to Thailand for my tattoo, but found out some sad situation going on there so decided to find another route to get my tattoo. Thanks to my friend who recomended me this place, Siam Ink. Its hygenic, genuine and professional.
The process took about an hour or so. I decided to use the modern way which is using the tattoo machine, this way will secure cleanliness and hygenic purposes on my side. The tools used on the Yant doesn't make any difference because its the recite of rituals and blessing during and after that makes the Yant a sacred Yant.
It hurt 10 times more than my 1st tattoo. I thought by using the modern way would be less painful or at least same level of pain with my 1st tattoo, but Ajarn Ake went all the way! It felt as if it was done traditionally! I had to recite something as well during the process, apparently it'll help ease the pain if i said it right... it actually worked. There were few times i said it wrongly and God i tell you.... it hurt like nobody's business! Then i tried focus and recite the words correctly, and i felt nothing... its weird... Once my Yant finished, Ajarn Ake did the blessing for about 10-15 minutes over me and i felt overwhelm by it.
Reason why i got a Yant? For protection and other personal reasons. I get disturb by many things in my life besides human. So there goes. To get my Yant protecting me, I have to practice the 5 rules which is no lying, no stealing other people's husband, no adultery with other spouses, no drugs and no consumption of starfruit.
Starfruit... because it's believe that Starfruits grow on graveyard soil and secondly, it's believe to be the private part of Sita, wife to Rama. Well, i'm a catholic but i respect and believe in many religion. Religion should never separate human beings from living with each other or loving one another, in fact, it should reunite us to be as one.
I don't wanna publish any photos of my tattoos here for some strange reason, so if you see me then you see my tattoos :)
So see you around~
xoxo

5 comments:
"religion should never separate human beings from living with each other or loving one another, in fact, it should reunite us to be as one. "
Well said!!! couldn't agree more. Best phrase i've ever heard from someone regarding religion issues.
Omigoshh!
I wanna see your tattoo! Sure it's nice and bless you for sure! I wanted to get one but was afraid to.
xx
erny: yehh... it doesn't really work that way around here........ it tough.......
chloe: if your above 18, go ahead and get yourself inked! :) make sure you are 110% SURE about it then u get it... becus its gonna b wit u for the rest of your life! haha...
wow..sure it looks nice to u and bless u in many ways..really wanna have a look on it..
me thinking of having another one like u..but have to consider many things..hehe..
yes babe, think about it first, don't just get it... if not regret will only lead to more money wasting... laser ain't cheap! lol
yes my tattoo is nice and hopefully good blessings continuous from the heaven above :)
Post a Comment