Sharing dreams and inspirations. Making a difference in other people's life.
I still remember calling Cassie about what happened to me when I was in the mist of preparing for a project with one of my trusted manager. But things didn't worked out the way I thought it should be. I guess everything does happen for a reason. So got together with Cassie, and started getting serious about Sabah Model Search 2010 for almost 3 months ago.
Part time studying and modeling in Kuala Lumpur, I have involved myself in organizing events attached with other event management agencies/companies myself for the past 5 years. I learn and take notes in each of the things I suppose to look out for. Cassie herself also did MIFA for several years. Nobody is perfect, there is always room for improvement in everything. And opportunity is all we need and it's opportunity that we are also providing.
Sabah Model Search 2010 is a platform for many young aspiring girls who wants to be a model. With this competition, everyone gets to taste the life of being a professional model despite your height or your personal background through intensive training from expert International Model Cassandra Patrick and some from myself. Everyone is equal in our eyes. The only difference that breaks everyone apart is passion.
All the finalists got themselves the greatest experience in their life on discovering the reality of being a model. Seriously, it's NOT easy. There are too many departments to take note of. We want to show and guide our Sabahan aspiring models to reaching their dreams of becoming a model. If one of your friend was with us, please do ask them what they have been through with us. We push them every day. Cassandra would make them repeat their walk until they get it. I'm no catwalk expert, I'm more of a poser. Hahahahaha i mean posing for photo shoot la... that's my expertise :P
I met so many people during this competition from many different industry to get it moving. There was so much tension and patient. Many people to please to make sure everyone is feeling alright about everything. Meetings after meetings. Changes to changes. And more meetings... Honestly, I don't know how we manage to pull this through. There was only me and Cassandra running everywhere to get this done. Calls after calls...and then more meetings... lol
We selected such awesome 11 ladies out of all the participants from the open auditions around Sabah. A great combo of different life experience. These 11 finalists, they really have what it takes. They gained so much since Day 1 and I tell you... tsk tsk tsk you will be shocked of their changes!
I'm a very sentimental person. When my friend Lester (from Andalusia) sang a song, I was so moved. Remembering all that process, all that effort, hard work and time spent just to get this done. All that modeling assignment that i skipped just so i can get this dream come true.
I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes so tight.... and then open it once more.... This is really happening! My eyes was filled with tears!
I couldn't have done it without the support of my family as well... Thank you.
THANK YOU ALL!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
*HUGS*
6 comments:
congrats on a dream came true..
always a bliss..
all the best..
you are so beautiful stella... can imagine u becoming someone bride he is the luckiest man alive..
hye there! u were the one be the judge at Keep Slim Ambassador Hunt at sungai wang. isn't it?
thanks everyone for sharing my happiness hehehe :D
yes aidi safuan, i was one of the judge :)
I remembered that last time, i ever had the dream to become a model..but ahaks..so funny that i wasnt that very beautiful and for sure i fail the height..hahaha..
Inspiring u as one of the most beautiful girl i ever see and a Sabahan model who looks gorgeous...is really wonderful..
Keep up the great work and i am happy for u too..
Thank you so much for your Adrynna, really mean alot to me :) *hugs*
Post a Comment