Friday, January 8, 2010

Wants to promote education instead of bombs!

Today's news was a shock to me. I never knew our own people (the Malaysian) could do such a thing and I thought we were the '1Malaysia'. Sadly, because of some small group of uncivilized people decided to do something may have ruin the peace we have in Malaysia.

Click here for today's headlines: The Star


I grew up understanding several religious beliefs in this world we share. Firstly, through Sunday school at a young age, then Pendidikan Moral from sekolah rendah till habis sekolah menengah, the every Sunday mass with the family, my family (which come from various religion such as Islam, Buddhist and etc), and my parents which have taught my very well about the existing of other religion. All of them have almost similar teachings and one of the most common teachings is to respect other existing religion. As far as I'm concerned, there is only One God in this world and religion is just a guide on earth so that we tak terikut ajaran sesat.

My boyfriend is a Muslim and i myself is a strong Catholic girl. Our differences in religion compliments each other and our similarity of teachings motivates each other. We exchange topic about our religion teachings and learn that every religion teachings are all teaching us to be a good person. I mean which religion would promote bombs right?

I am just very heart broken right now. I think people should educated themselves more about the existing of other religious belief and respect them.

Lets promote education instead of bombs.

Love always.




1 comment:

Wel^Beiolman said...

what a 1malaysia we're living....pity the culprits..huhu..