Monday, October 5, 2009

Total Randomness

Everytime I think of them, my heart just melt and feeling the urge to help. I'm talking about the less fortunates and homeless people and also animals. I have a very soft spot towards helpless creatures and everytime I have eye contact with them, my heart pushes me to do something about it. Every single time. Then my mind wonders into thin air to find a solution...

When I was young, I told my mom that one day when I'm really rich, I want to build an animal shelter in KK to protect and take care of homeless animals. I want to keep them safe and make sure they get enough food and medication (if sick) they needed. Until this very moment, these are part of the list of the things I want to achieve in my life.

Even at a very young age, I have told my mom several times that I want to adopt children when I'm old enough. But my mom said it's better to have our own when we can. Yet, I'm very firm of what I want in life, and that is to adopt a child when I'm old enough and when I'm capable to. At the moment, World Vision is an organization where I can contribute some of my income through my modeling jobs by sponsoring a child as much as RM50 monthly per child, and I'm currently sponsoring a child but unknown where and who is it yet at the moment.

This is quite a gloomy post.... I just thought life is too short to be selfish and to be nasty to other people. I'm born to be a very refined person and I hate fights, wars, misunderstandings and conflicts. I only find beauty in little good things. If you have a heart of stone, you are f'ugly to me. Everyone have a good side somewhere placed in their heart, and I'm just waiting for them to show it and somehow do the right thing. If not, then be f'ugly for the rest of your life.

Once I graduate next year, I want to do a few things in life which involves nothing of me being in the modeling line or in Malaysia. I have sort out a few plans just in case something goes wrong. I want to go Africa or Myanmar with an organization on a mission to help people. I want to go China and protect the dogs from being manslaughter as food on the menu. I'm a strong-willed person, and what I think can make me do things.

After I'm back, I want to look for something more permanent to work on. My own business. I have an idea of a business I want to do. Yes modeling agency is one of it. But I have more in mind which are part of the list I want to bring into Malaysia.

All these things take time and not to mentioned, money. I'm being very patient about it, and for me... I'm living life my own way which appears not in a straight line but it's OK, for as long as I know, Rome wasn't built in a day...

xoxo


9 comments:

Charlotte T said...

Hey Stella, I really love your thoughts so much, which give me confident and be my inspiration in many ways. that's why I'm always here in your blog for your update. Thanks for sharing. You're wonderful. mmmmwwaahh! :)

Stella Matilda said...

Thank you Charlotte, you're a such a sweetheart =) xxx

Wel^Beiolman said...

stell..imagine all the millionaire we have in malaysia have the same thought as you...every year..they donated at least RM10k or more to an organisation for this purpose...but what? we dont have these fellas here..lets just say in Sabah..none...I wish I were millionaire and I would not hesitate to do this...I have this kind of dream as well...

Anonymous said...

you are an angel stella...

tRACy B. said...

hai.
read ur thoughts.
u see, i am also jst like u.
i lived in my fantasy world right till this very moment where in my mind people r nice.
but guess what,now reality is eating up my fantasy...n m really struggling to adapt to reality where people r mean n nasty to each other.
i cnt stand only 1 thing n 1thing it is which is bad-mouthe people.trying as hard as they can to watch us fall.
i dun hate them but i despised them.they are the unhappy people in this world.
sorry m bringing up my matters in life to u.
jst thought of sharing.
gdluck in making ur dreams come true.
god bless.
love ur blgos...=)).

Stella Matilda said...

wel: im sure there's some rich ppl donating as well, and im pretty sure not all rich ppl are as selfish as we thought.. =) think positive =)

anonymous: thanks =)


tracy: i totally can connect to u babe, because i dont hate those nasty ppl... in fact i feel so happy that i am not like them =)

Nicholas said...

They don't have an animal shelter in Kota Kinabalu? It's not easy to run a shelter, but with your driven passion I don't see why not.

Good luck Stella. May God bless you in all your undertakings. Do share more about the child sponsor you are currently involved.

kHaoS said...

Hye Stell,

Gd luck in what ever you do..i will support u from behind.. (",)

Anonymous said...

aww...
u called me babe..ahahhaa.
LOL...terharunya.
anyway...red ur newest blog.
it's ok to b hurt or to hurt ppl be it intentionally or nt.
it's life.
either u get hurt or u hurt others.
i lived by this motto of mine - "do whtever u like jst s long s u dun hurt others'..which i sumtimes failed to achieve cuz i do kinda hurt others in a way...haish.
this world is cruel.
and seriously, it is really hard to be understood when u're really sincere.n i mean it.
wtever it is sweets...hng on to life.
be strong.
atleast at our age [we're both at d same age], u're doing phyne!!
god bless.