Monday, October 12, 2009

Something so personal...

I'm trying hard not to express this part of my feelings.... but i guess i failed to.
So here goes nothing...

Sometimes i regret the things i do in my life. I seriously do. I may seem like a happy go lucky girl, so happy, so out-going, carefree, worry-less and so lucky to somehow get what i wanted. But not everything. Just some which somehow actually unexpected...i guess that's what you called God's Gift.

I'm stupid. I'm naive. I don't have much guidance in life and my only guidance are from my mistakes in life... things that never worked out right and i learn everything from my failures. I learn what i can do and what i cannot do. I am constantly looking for what really actually makes me happy in life.

For those i have dated in my past, i still care about them. I may not have much expression to show because we must move on as i'm already gone... i made them cry, i made them sad, i broke their heart, and some after they have broke mine and i break them even harder. Those that never broke my heart, i will only blame myself for being uncertain but whatever it was, you taught me to be a better person...

Sometimes it makes me wanna cry because it's not easy... to look back, to feel what i am feeling right now. Those first moments, that first kiss... and when you smile it was something, like butterflies in my tummy... where is all that now?


10 comments:

Charlotte T said...

my dear, I don't know what to say, but I sincerely wish you alright and be happy.

everyone has their past. I'm sure it included the sadness and happiness.

It's hard to move out from the sadness, and we can still feel the pain after many years when we look back. I guess, we do understand all these feelings.

However, with both our hand, we can't do much. We can try our best to give out the best and not to repeat the same mistake. But we can't change the world. and of course, we can't change the past.

No one can go back and re-start the beginning to make it better or whatsoever. but we can always make a good ending.

I'm trying hard too. He broke up with me and he got a new gf ald. I'm sad, but what can I do?

hang on there... in life we have up and down. Be strong to pass thru the down, what come next is the UP !

mmmwaaaah!

Gwendalyn Hazel Veno said...

hey girl,

i think those mistakes & ups & downs we face makes us humans.
We learn from it & we be a better person out of it.
I am from Sarawak & you're representing Sabah ,makes me proud.

Go Borneo chicks! :D

Erny said...

Just my two cents here. I hate learning from mistakes!
It causes lots of heartaches, tears, and never ending memory flashback that will leave a scar in ur life.
If only we, human can be guided, one step at a time, and not to have our feet laid on shit. Then, life would be so much better.
Too bad, life isn't like this, we need to learn from experience, from pain, and from falling, to grow up.
And trust me, I hold grudges against God for that. Is it sinful to do so??

que sera-sera said...

Aww...honey you're going through a rough patch there. I can't give you any advice on past BF's becos...well u know i only had one :P

But what I can say is that it's hard to forget the things we've done in the past but we can always forgive and move on.

Don't dwell on "what could have been"

But look forward to "what would be"

Sometimes I envy your life. But we all have to be grateful of what we have right. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Chin up Stell!! I know u're strong and you ain't alone!! I'll knock your head if you say you are :P

PS: missing you :D

Wel^Beiolman said...

em...its just part of life..being mature and getting mature...

live the life as if you would not ever see the world tomorrow..

be grateful of all things you've had, have and planned to go for...

life is a misery and a happiness..

Gallivanter said...

The lessons you learn won't be the ones that you plan.

It's certainly not easy learning from mistake, but I know for sure it'll make us stronger and builds character to anticipate and avert future mistakes.

S T E P H A N I E said...

dearie, people always done mistakes in their pass. However it's already pass right? and the door in your pass already closed..Don't stay too long at the closed door as there are always wonderful doors opened for you....cheer up!!!

Gnoel said...

u need a hug right now,imma give it to u,cyberly not physically..ur fans will kill me, thou..*hugs*..n i will say this..it`s alright to feel that way..dont say ur stupid or naive..no one is born superd.even Mohd Ali the greatest also suffer sometimes.

u gotta let by-gones be by-gones..so u cud move on..u just gotta accept the fact that it happen already.it is what it is. 'Live life with no regrets'

So,keep ur head up,stay strong,life`s a baller..so u gotta roll on..Peace out.

Hasneeda Hashnan said...

Dear Stella,

I may not know u well. But for me everyone done mistake in life. Sometime we broke others feeling without noticing it. But thats is life is all about. When we broke someone feeling, we may felt guilty but dont makes that guiltiness follow u around. Try harder to done something good in return. I do broke many hearts before but we sometimes have to broke others heart to make sure that our heart are secure. Here is my advice, life isnt always being nice to u. Sometime when we are to nice to others, people will take advantage from it. U have a right to stood up for ur self! Being mean doesnt show that u are evil & be nice dosent always make u looks like angel. Do whats ur heart told u to do. Dont look back & keep walking straight & felt proud of urself! Dont makes ur old mistake hunt u but makes that mistake a guidelines to keep others from broken ur heart!

Good luck dear, may God be with u & may ur guardian angel light up ur way.

p/s : u can always count on me for at least for advice. U got my email is it?

Love,
Needa

Gerald said...

http://www.stellamatilda.com/2008/07/to-share-letting-goby-gerard.html

Dear dear, Life goes on... till u find the right person that u will not hurt, and the person will not hurt you. These stages of life is life experiences that will groom u. So don't worry about it.