Friday, October 30, 2009

A Little Update

Where should i start?

Hurmm... *thinking* LOL

Okay, first of all. I notice my followers have gone up to 85!!!! WOW!!! =D thanks everyone for that lovely support ya!!!! KISS KISS KISS!!!!

Bah... well here's de updates, I was working with Petronas and Yamaha for recent MotoGP Showcase in KLCC for 9 days, well 8 actually because on the last day I dah tak larat nak kerje so I got Abby to replace me. Meet so many fans and friends, and weird people too. Got this org tua kan... carry 2 big trash of plastic bag filled with who knows what, and then he was checking the models out kat the showcase... and then... he was dancing to all the clubbing songs our DJ played. It was very entertaining actually! Since we all were like standing there whole day bored... and to see this old homeless man enjoying himself was not something you see everyday.

Then there was another tak betul punya org tua, i passed him a leaflet and terus he stare at my boobies and said "WAAOOOO.... leng ohhhhh!!!!" I was like "Kay....." and walked away and told the petronas models. It was funny because this old man was talking weird stuff to the promoters and stuff. Then as i was posing on one of the bike, he came to me and keep smiling and checking me out... like 4 feet in front of me. Smiling with his gigi lumbang and stuff hahahaha... it was so funny. Me and Phebs laugh our asses out! LOL

Aduiii buduh giler... it was really fun working with everyone back there, everyone so friendly! I was actually exhausted towards the afternoon because it was hot and i was sweating. But towards the evening, I felt alot better. So i kesian those people that wanna take photo with me from 2-5pm LOL i was abit moody, and i'm sorry. At least I still smile at you yea? Except those yg panggil me Pstt PStttt!!! Amoi!! Eh eh!! and those that poke me... hmmm... ask la baik baik next time.... i love to take photos with you, kan i memang suka cameraaaa =) ask nice nice ya next time hehehe thank you =)

Besides that, I've been missing home each day. I miss my friends and family back home. Yes my dogs too.... All i do now is work work work, and thinking of study study study. I passed my recent exam and I'm sooo happy. Thank you thank you.

I got offered some really cool stuff and I can't stop thanking people around me that constantly helping and guiding me to better up myself in career wise and as a person. I never think myself as significant or anything like that, I always see myself just like any ordinary girl that trying to make her dreams come true.

Everyday I remind myself how lucky am I to have whatever that God has given to me, and never I complained the things that i don't have. In fact, i worked hard for it. That is why I am always thankful that I have trustworthy and helpful people around me to help me. And I always keep myself grounded and to help others as much as I can. I know life is tough, and that is the fact.

I am a happy go lucky type of girl but that doesn't mean I don't get hurt. I am only human to be able to feel hurt or angry... and disappointed. There are few people that disappointed me, I felt I have been taken advantages on, I was not shown any sort of respect or courtesy by that particular person i trusted so much, i put my effort for it... haihhh. I guess i am gullible after all. Doesn't matter as I'm very optimistic about everything that happens in life. I'll laugh about it, sleep through it and get over it, but never will i forget about it.

So i've watch some cool movies, i love the new cartoon called something a cloudy chance for meatball, it was really funny! worth watching. Surrogates... nahh... should watch GAMER instead, both about robots but just different approach. 500 days of summer *thumbs up* Whiteout SUCKS. Law Abiding Citizen was just great until the ending as it was a suckie ending... wat a waste.... gerard butlerr was awesome! Now making time to watch Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body!!!!! ;)

P/s: Current winners for Sept/Oct contest gift will be delivered this weekend. Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates and contest =) xoxo


2 comments:

Charlotte T said...

Finally you're back to the blog.
I've been waiting for your update =)

stay cool, keep good~

Mimmy Jaime said...

eee girl.. dont watch jennifer's body.. i kinda disappointed by it.

u should wach the time traveler's wife by rachel mc adams instead.

:)

ur rite..
guess it just life.. just hv to suck it up n deal with it.

xoxo