Commercial shoot snap by Dennisi dont know about u but i think i make a pretty hot sexy office lady. i guess that is why i attracted dirty people from my previous employment working at an international bank (last i heard, the department i worked for had closed down due to the economy crisis). what the hell am i talking? i get it everywhere i go lol
i just love anything made or print out of snake skin! its so wild and out of the jungle!
we make the world a better place when we smile at each other, smile at yourself and make yourself happy. look how beautiful u are when u smile =)
he who loves u most, loves u best, and he who cares and treats u well, makes sure you're safe... if he puts u first ahead of anything else, u know he's a keeper!
have a great weekend everyone =)
xoxo, Stella Matilda
12 comments:
im happy that you have your love one with you.
I wish I have too. but somehow it's getting far day by day...
have a great weekend too! ;)
jelez ku eh~ hehe
charlotte: love will come when the time is right =) i have learnt about love the hard way...
yeop: u too dear =)
Gnoel: lol jealous ya? hehehehe bagus bagus... :P
aww come on..ur breaking my heart~ =(
love ur heels so much!
hye stell,
dun worry lar... whatever you wear you still looking hot & sexy..
remembers always love the person who loving you ok..
erm.. btw tq coz smile for me also.. hehehe.. (",)
...im sad...
he care me no more.
i said why not we just break up.
but he dont want to.
he doenst want to break up but he doesnt care bout me...so what am i now?
from 1st of June to 15th of June(today). We talked thru the phone 3 times only. just hi-busy-bye. I called twice, he called once. that's all...(we're staying apart)
sigh..hard to tell by just a few words here...but i do envy that you have him with you...im all alone...
hi dear,
sorry to hear about your situation with ur partner. the obvious reason why he doesnt want to break up with u because of his ego. he wants to feel that he still owns u, u are his territory.
relationship is never perfect, but once ur partner doesnt give a damn about u, they really mean it, and they probably will never change.
u sud try to find him and have a serious chat about your relationship with him. its really unhealthy to be in a relationship with someone that doesnt give a damn about u...
thats all i can say.. Good luck dear...
xoxo
Hi Stella, is me charlotte. I miss filled the url to the name column. is me actually...
He's currently working in sabah...
we've been together for almost 4 years.2 years in kl.and 2 years seperated.
Yesterday was my 1st day at work. I sms him on sunday. He didn't reply. then i called him up. He said he's busy have no time to read the msg yet. ok fine...i'll wait till he got the time to read...but no...nothing...i get nothing, no calls, not even a msg from him till now. I cant stand the feeling...i called him, and he's busy again (as usual)...those who care for me, they sms me, they call me to wish me all the best for my 1st day at work. and him as my bf, say nothing to me. I really feel bad...
I think, 'busy' and 'no time' aint a good reason. If that particular thing really mean a lot to you, no matter how busy you are, you'll surely have time for it. am i right?
I hope you don't mind me for sharing all these here with you...I'm dying in keeping all these in my heart...I can't stand it...I don't wish to break up with him, I love him still...but yet, he treat me in this way and this really make me upset.
He wasn't like this last time. He started to ignore me since around this year...anyway...I'm happy to have some friends to support me...my family and a very great friend from sabah who always chat with me and show his support to me. I'm glad to have these people with me, who can make me smile again when i feel like crying...Sabahan are really good and nice people =)
I love sabah. I want to go to sabah. but he doesn't want me to go. sigh...
sorry again for I wrote so much here...hope you don't mind...
dear Charlotte T,
i hardly post on here but after reading yours i was called to write something. u know it'll never be a good thing when your partner ignores u. and yes u r quite right. busy with work is not a good excuse for someone to ignore his/her loved one. but what i advice u to do at the moment is try keeping your mind as "neutral" as possible. by that i mean u have to accept two different possibilities and i think u know what they r. u have to b prepared to accept theres a great chance that your boy is no longer interested. on d other hand, u also need to consider another possibility. your boy might be having tough time, either with work or some other personal issue (which could b nothing to do with u) which result in him acting in such a way. give him some time, try not to be too pushy. after all, u two have been together for quite some yrs. in short, try to take it easy for now. if this thing prolongs, come back here n stella will tell u what to do. right stella?haha
i will always try my best to help everyone... =)
Post a Comment