Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Song I Wrote...

In conjunction of our previous discussion about a great relationship, here's a song i would like to share with all my beloved readers. I wrote this last year and it's obviously not completed yet. With the help of my boyfriend's expertise in playing the guitar, he made the intro for my song so beautifully. I just can't wait for the final result after our studio recording! Yay!

FYI: I'm not a great singer, that's for sure. I'm just really passionate about writing my own songs and I've been doing that just for fun since I was 13 =) It helps me explore my inner emotions...and it feels really good after that.

This is just for Demo:


About the song:
It's about a guy who loved and lost. When finally found the right girl, he is just isn't sure anymore. The girl tells him that love is one of a kind, and should always follow his heart as time will never stop. She wants him to give himself a chance to love again and to see him smile.

Lyrics:
Verse 1:
It's only a matter of time, then you'll understand
And life will only comes once, so don't waste your time just follow what your heart says,
Bridge:
And I would kiss you on yours lips and make you fall into my arms,
Then to see you cry...
Chorus:
And all the birds are singing, and everyone is talking
I want to see you smile... (to see you smile)
Now all the stars are shining although i see you crying
I want to see you smile...(to see you smile)

Repeat Verse 1
Repeat Bridge
Repeat Chorus 3x ends...

Music and Lyrics by Stella Matilda

7 comments:

Elsa Atira said...

Wow a model and a singer. Looking forward till the whole song finishes :) Keep up the good work babe!

Stella Matilda said...

hehe thanks elsa =)
will definitely share the completed version with everyone.

xoxo

Darren said...

lala ...stars are shinning..lolz. i'm sure many will look forward to thee final premier!:) cute voice, the echo's of sinedead o 'conner.. hehe... keep it up stellz..!

kevinpnp said...

You made me emo again... Haha... Just joking...;D

Anyway, nice song.

FionaFabian said...

nice song.. :)

Fly said...

good job babe! u shud be a singer too!! i'll buy ur album, girl!

**keep it up!

hugs!
muax~

Stella Matilda said...

hey kevin didnt mean to make u sad la... poor darling =(

Ezik, Fiona and Eva: thanks darlings... hehe