Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Leaving The Freelance Modeling soon...

Let's see what I have achieved so far within this freelance modeling industry. Pageant? Check! Magazine spread? Check! Covers? Check! Fashion Shows? Check! Television commercials? Check! Appear in movies? Check! Endorsement? Check! Meet a whole new bunch of friends? CHECK! CHECK!

What else? Oh yes! I need to help new aspiring girls to get exposure and experience! Checking!

I have been thinking a lot, and I mean a lot. How long I have been involved with this line? I think it has almost been some good four years and I need a change. My passion is never in modeling and I will never be 5 feet 11. However I am in love with fashion. I love it so much I wish I have rats and dove just like the movie Enchanted to help me sew some dresses. They're really talented and fashionable!

This year is my final year for college, and I have had the longest discussion with myself and a little with my boyfriend. We both decided that it is time to leave this industry and focus on my final year of college. I needed to pass 5 more subjects and that's it! I'm free! Free as the birdie birds!

I know there are plenty of you out there wish to be a model, and guess what? I can help you. I have all the contacts you ever need. I'll be your Yellow Pages! I'll be your adviser! I'll be your friend! I'll be your mama! (Okay...that's little too far. LoL!)


You’re in luck! Currently, my agent has several jobs lining up and fresh new faces are always good. All we need to do is get your pictures and your profile. The types of pictures needed are mug shot and full length picture. Your profile which includes your full name, nickname, date of birth, race, religion, address, email, telephone, height, weight, vital statistic, shoe size, hair length, color, eye color, skin color, language spoken and experience (if any).

As for me, starting this June I won’t be accepting any events or motor show jobs at all except for photo shoots or jobs in the weekends. I have too much to focus on and my time is so precious this year around. I can’t afford to let my chances off again. I need all the motivation I can get from my family, friends and people who are close to me to keep me strong and focus. It won’t be easy, but I’ll have to do my very best even if it means to harass my lecturers to give me one to one classes. I will do it! I’m willing to pay extra for that extra lesson! Please oh please! I just want to get over it!

Argh! What a relief of stress there. Okay girls, you may email to me your photos and your profile to me at paristelle@gmail.com then from there I will recommend you to my agent for jobs.

Have a great week days ahead!

God Bless you all!

Xoxo Stella Matilda

13 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Leaving the Freelance Modelling?? You know what is best for yourself. Any decision made, I wish you the very best of luck.

By the way, the end of academic study is just the beginning. Enjoy your student while you can!!!! :D

Stella Matilda said...

yea man... you know jess i introduced to u? well she has left modeling and now working full time at a SPA company behind desk (not the massagers)

kHaoS said...

i wish you good luck in whatever you do after this..

Hope you get a better job when you finish ur study..

Stella Matilda said...

well i wouldn't say a better job, i'm earning almost 3k every other month from modeling =)

but its just that i dont see myself in this line for long, so its best to get my cert and have a long term job as a PR.

thanks tho dear =)

Charlotte T said...

all the best for your exam, babe!

Stella Matilda said...

Thanks darling =)

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

good luck in whatever u do :)

Stella Matilda said...

Thanks Carmelliny =)

Meitzeu said...

Goold luck & all the best!!!
I like your pictures thou..

Mike said...

Its a big decision and I think u have chosen wisely. To leave your current job and concentrate on your studies! Good for ya girl.

However, its bad news for the modelling industry though.

Anyway, I think u have made a good choice and with that, I'm sure u will succeed in your studies. Good luck!

Oh, pls dun stop blogging too. Would love to have your updates once a while ;)

Stella Matilda said...

Hi Meitzeu,
thanks for the support. u look pretty too u know =)

Hi Mike,
yes studies first la... its more secure hehehe plus i get to find my dream job after i graduate.

Oh i will NEVER STOP blogging!!!! i'm addicted to sharing my life with all of you!!!

hehe

Meitzeu said...

thanks for the compliment...
take care always. =)

Anonymous said...

Dear Stella,

im impressed with u bcoz u know to make a decision and u do think about ur future.

its so nice of u to help others to become a model. i wish i know u and be ur fren. btw just to let u know dat u've motivate me to do modeling once ( but i'm not serious tho.. only went for one photoshoot and dats it) huhu

u have such a lovely heart.

wish u all the best in the future.