Christmas is once a year, and its a time for us to give and share... yup... so here is my christmas wish-list hehehe... most of this things are something i tak sanggup buy with my own money... why? err.... entah... lol
Wish-List No.1
Nokia N95 -the local warranty is cheaper RM1600-RM1200
Wish-List No.2:
Acoustic Guitar from RM150-Rm500
my first guitar was RM150 my dad bought it for me, its in KK now... but i need one in KL to write more songs...

Wish-List No.3
Perfume by DIOR 'Miss Dior Cherie' less than RM200 for a smaller bottle
i'm currently using Lacoste which was free during Malaysian Dreamgirls 2008 audition in semi-final lol
Wish-List No.4
An organiser 2009 in Leather Pink! I don't know how much but in MPH is RM120
i use this alot, 'the most' useful item in my life! lol
Wish-List No.5
A jumbo/oversize handbag (but in Black pls) Rm~
this is also another 'the most' useful' item in my life as i work and travel alot, can fit all my make-up, shoes + back-up shoes now!, after show outfit, back-up outfit, my thick heavy organiser, a bottle of water, my pills for vertigo, tissues, hp and my ugly old purse...
Toy Poodle RM 450-RM 1 200 (if you search through Ad Post, you can get RM 450!)
if i ever have this dog... i will name it Whisky! I know its a name of an alchohol brand... but my family used to have a dog named Whisky too, she was a great dog...
but....I guess I will always have Suggey McWoggey with me... my little fragile exotic pet
can't really hug or play fetch the stick with em... he only eats, sleeps, making weird monster-ish sounds and pees on me when i take em out to play lol
xoxo Stella





3 comments:
Since you wanted this Dior perfume, I'll just get one for you when I get back. You can either treat it as a christmas present, a souvenier or a token to our friendship? But you'll have to wait till Jan.
awwww thanks Kevin... thats soooo super sweet of you.... =(
then i have to get u something as well... as an exchange of late christmas ;)
xoxo
ooh...good wishlist..hehe i was cracking my head in thinking what to get u. :P i'll see u soon for xmas!! miss u loads budak!
Post a Comment