Today was a very tiring day for me. I just want to rest my head and have someone to hold. As i was walking I remembered I have an appointment with Marie France. It was already 7.20pm. Getting late. I thought I should be heading home. But instead i drop by and just do my treatment since I have paid for it. So they gave me a back massage.
I lay down naked on my front as my back being massage.
It feels good, cause i needed this.
I needed to relax.
8.20pm-dressing back to my clothes, grab my black jumbo size handbag with Eifel Tower sew in gold thread which i bought in Paris for 5Euro (it last forever!) walk down to the LRT station. Time to go home and have a good night sleep. Tomorrow i got work till late night.
8.40pm-putting on the ear phones listening to One Republic All I need, suddenly shuts off itself cause I forgot to recharge it last night... (damn!) So I had to bare listening to this fat girl talking to her guy friend about her broken relationship during my LRT journey. She talks so loud, i wish i had my music on...
few minutes later... the train had a sudden break.
I was so shock, an old lady sitting next to me looked super worried. A bold shave head malay guy was sitting on my left, he looks calm. As for me, I was so freaking shock. I thought we had crashed on to something, cos then the train had that sudden break, there was a very loud squeeking sound. Or i thought the tracks exploded, or something worse...
I thought i was going to die... alone... well alone as in cos i dont know anyone there.
It stops for a few minutes and during that few minutes. Memories just come flashing by, people that i care, my family, my friends and those that I love. Sometimes, only when u thought you're going to die only you realise how much your existance means a lifetime to others, and how much everyone in your life means to you.......
I prayed that I'll make it home safely, and prayed the train doesnt fall to the ground. It seem like Final Destination during this few minute of terror. It seriously does...
_________________________________
Part 2
I'm a very complicated person. Even my pet Sugar Glider is complicated. He even behaves like me... well that's what Shen says... I sometimes don't know what I want. But when I do, I hold it tight to my both hands and never ever ever let go. For example, Friendship. Keeping good contacts with good people around me. Only good people I needed in my life. Only good influences and people with experiences I ever need and have to learn to be a better person. Also learning from my own mistakes in life makes me a wiser person...
I've seen both of my parents worked really hard. I really looked up to them for taking care of me until i'm this old with hair growing all over my body. That's why I work hard and really really hard. Things may not turn out the way I want it to be, but I believe things will turn around for the better someday. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but time will come. All I have to do is just have faith and work hard. Do my very best and pray that I will make it. I won't let go so easily... I'm just not that kinda person.
ps: I just found out how many blisters and cuts i have on my feet from wearing my heels for work... it really hurts, i have almost 6 plasters around it, its excruciating... people in the train keep staring at my poor feet... yes please do give me sympathetic for my feet. I took a picture of it. I will show it to you soon...
love and kissing good night to you...
xoxo
4 comments:
You are right. It's always these little moments that we let loose of ourselves and follow our instinct.
There were a few times that I asked myself. What if something happened to me, say I get hit by a car and die? Then only I realised that if I die, nobody in Malaysia will know about it. Simply because the friends around me don't have my family's phone number and are unable to notify them.
I guess what really scares me is not death, but the fact that nobody knows that I'm dead.
Anyway, glad you're alright and safe. Hope you've recovered from your fever. :D
wow, that's a scary experience. glad to know that you're ok. I rode on the lrt everyday too when i was in KL few years back. Dont worry bout a thing Stella, your hardwork will be rewarded, you'll reap what you sow. Dont stop believing :)
No matter what happen, u must take care of yourself. We support u:) Jesus love you
Dear Kevin,
yeahh i can imagine everyday u wake up thinking what is happening in malaysia and if anyone still cares for u there :( lol but hey i'm here waiting for ya!!! =) can hangout with the pnp people hehehehe ;)
Hey Zie =_)
yeh it was horrific experience =( thanks for the support my dear =) and i believe everyone's dream will only come true if u are true to yourself and work hard with your own hard sweat...
Hello Barbie, so cute name hehehe
yes and Jesus loves you too my dear =)
Thanks...
xoxo
Post a Comment