Last Sunday I went to SPCA World Day at KL Tower. They have about more than 15 booths from charity games, selling pet food and nutrition, pet’s accessories, bag carrier for pets, and a lot more. Those who didn’t make it to the event, well you are missing one fun pets day out! They have activities on the stage, games and contest with prizes for you and your pet.

Here are some pictures I’ve taken along the way. I have to tell you that there was a huge number of dogs that were there. I got to see 2 of my favorite dogs, the Huskies and Golden Retrievers. I mean, I have 4 dogs back in my hometown in Sabah, and how I wish I can have a pet dog here in Kuala Lumpur. If I get the chance to, I might take either a miniature chi Wawa or a big fat white pussy cat. Once again, I will not get any of my pets from the pet shop, as I stated before in my previous post in “…”. So I only support SPCA, PAWS or anyone that is up for adoption, oh and home breeders too, but not entirely cause sometimes they force the animals to breed and sell them online or to pet shops, so it sucks! The government should make a law and catch those evil selfish people! Argh.
So anyways, during the SPCA World Day, I had loads of fun petting everyone’s dog that passes me by. Shen was so freaked out cause you know… LOL. I have to get him the “Sabun Suci” from SPCA if I’m getting a dog over here hehehehe… I spoke to a girl who has a Husky and apparently she also have 4 Sugar Gliders (me only have one), and rabbits! Her house is a zoo! She said her Husky need a special treatment, like cold or chill water to drink at all times, and gives a fan that blows especially to her Husky. She said it’s because the dog’s fur is too thick and needs to keep her at a cooling place.
Before I went back, I bought 2 note books from one of the SPCA booth. I really love it, because they have really cute photo of a cat and some puppies on it. So if you need a note pad or any stationary items please go SPCA and do your shopping.
Save lives while you shop =)





9 comments:
stella...ur such an animal lover!!anyways,i am a loyal reader of ur blog and keep it up...
hi joanne,
yeahhh i luvrrrr every single animals in the world... altho i am afraid of lizards... my bulu pandai naik if i see one crawling on the ceiling near me...
thanks for the support joanne =)
u rock!
xoxo
cute doggies!!!! and i dont support pet shops too! you go girl!
xs
We need Ace Ventura!:)
lol, i think so too lol!!!!
pnya kiut all the pets! and there have cats too!! ohhh..i love cats so much! :) the pets for show only ka?
oh i miss my dogie...**sniff
wow..i love d last pic...love d dog...so big la..wahaha...nice to have that around..can become pillow also.hope no kutu la..hehe...
hehehe yeaa i love it too... the first time i saw it, i terkejut abit lol
Post a Comment