Have you all bought the hottest heels? The Gladiator Plumps? Cause I just went and check Forever 21, and there's only 2 pairs left, which at first there were about 12 pairs when I bought mine! LOL! That's pretty quick! =)
Well, here's something more I want to share since I notice my polish on my fingernails is coming off bits by bits today while i was covering a Fushion Restaurant for BBNEWS. It was as if there were little tupai munching my nails! Okay, some of us think that black nail polish (includes me) is probably the safest just because it matches all your outfit. Plus black never runs out of fashion ;)
Now Christmas is just around the corner, an awesome time for me to share & celebrate here in Kuala Lumpur with my friends and my sister will be here too. I won't be going back because I'm planning be home for Chinese New Year in January 2009 instead.
So here are some latest colors that you can experiment during this fall/winter 2008 till 2009 which specially brought to you by the fashionable country we all know, France. Most nail polish color trends are inspired by the latest trend on the runway or the weather really (which may not be applicable in Malaysia, but what the heck, its Fashion!).



Where to get OPI in Malaysia?
Couture Couleur in La Collection de France FALL/WINTER 2008
Colour Culture,

xoxo

6 comments:
i love OPI nail color. it last long. once i get pedicure done with OPI color and it lasted for more than 1 month..but ya, it's too expensive for ma as a student tho..;)
yeaaa babe, its quite expensive, but its good quality, last longer.
and apparently, i checked on the internet that OPI contains 7 times more safer than most nail polish.
Meaning less chemical stuff and all that =)
cool eh? hehe
yay u gonna be back for CNY!! me too!!! will go to ur house to collect ang pow..muahahahahaa
OPI is really good. Mine last for a long time. The new collection looks really nice, thanks for the information.tc.
hahahah yes steph, please do come, its just 1 min drive, and 10 mins walk LOL
yup yup, i hope the new collection has arrived in Malaysia, cause this new collection just launched last month in October =)
xoxo
sklee
Post a Comment