So after Transformers, now age 22, she is voted as the No.1 HOTTEST woman alive by FHM! Became famous and she gotten more Tattoo too LOL! We love her and no other model or actress can be HOTTER than Megan Fox. Even her name sound so seductive, i'm so turned on! LOL! Not that I'm gay, I just LOVE her so much! Not a Fanatic either, but I seriously think she's SUPER HOT! And i know all of ya'll agree!!!
So do you think Megan Fox can be the next Wonder Woman? Well... rumors seems to have it all. Perfectly done Photoshop by wonder-who.com has got everyone fooled. Even me =( In the site, the picture of Megan Fox wearing the Wonder Woman costume made me so excited to see her getting a big role for herself. Wonder Woman is a classic by "Holy Trinity" of DC Comics superheroes.
Wonder Woman as we all have watched on tv when we were kids before, she is the Amazonian princess with the magic lasso and invisible plane. And Wonder Woman character has never been a live-action portrayal since the last episode of the TV series aired in 1979. I google it ok lol. I'm not that smart LOL
FHM's Sexiest Woman 2008
So anyways, that photo of Megan Fox as Wonder Woman is fake. But how I wish it was true! She would be the best ever Wonder Woman in the world and I think she fits the character. At the mean time, let us be happy looking at her sexy photo from FHM =)
Watch out for>>>
Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
Release date: 26th June 2009 (USA)
so meaning in Malaysia will see it earlier than the date stated.
WOOHHOOO!!!
xoxo Stella Matilda
9 comments:
'Even her name sound so seductive, i'm so turned on! LOL! Not that I'm gay' <--i`m confused..isnt it suppose to be 'not that i`m lesbian?'
i wonder who tha bad guys are..i guess they will die horny-ly hohoho
"I seriously think she's SUPER HOT! And i know all of ya'll agree!!!"
yes, yes, I agree! *nods head furiously*
lol.
yer la... gay means homo... well i shoulda use the word homo then, lesbian sounds like... boring lol
yes she's the hottest ever donna!!! hehehe
xoxo
She's so pretty..I thought this role is played by beyonce..uh???I read beyonce was dreaming to be d 1st black wonder woman..
well.....
The Truth Will Be Reveal
LOL
i pun actually dont know who. But if the truth is Megan jadi Wonder Woman pun best wot kan?
all the guy would have a hard on watching it in the cinema LOL
xoxo
and the females (you know who you are) that LOVE her would get horny too ;P
stell..haha..i couldn't agree more with your remarks on the hard on..well indirectly kinda la ba..
i'd prefer her la actually compared to beyonce..hehe..
kan? beyonce is hot too... but errr.... ahh well.....
hi.. its been a while i havent drop by at ur blog.. btw, i heard that the role of wonder woman will be played by beyonce.. i dunno whether its true or not but it was on paper.. mybe its because obama will be the 1st black president, so does the wonder woman.. hehe i'm not being racist btw.. i dun mind if beyonce plays the role but of course i prefer megan fox because she is woohooooo!!
Post a Comment