Monday, November 24, 2008

A1 GP 2008 vs My Sickness, Vertigo

I don't know much about cars, I don't know much about driving either. I only know how to reverse the car, and park it somewhere. My favorite car of all time is the Land Cruiser Limited Edition from Japan.

This is how it looks like... yeaaa i know its abit big.... or maybe too big for some of you all. But from where i come from, these cars are everywhere. Sabah bahh kan! LOL!

want sum hot stuff? or an apple lol

2 days working with A1 have been loads of fun! Get to wear TW Steel watches from Amsterdam.
Yeaaaahhh feel the weeeeeddd babeh!!! LOL

If u have pictures to share, well..please do =)

_____________________________________________________

So regarding my sickness.... i have gotten vertigo
What is vertigo? I have no idea... I have to google it. Shen's friend Ayi and his brother is a doctor. So i consulted them both. So for now, its Vertigo. I'm under medication as recommended.
Will see how it goes after a few weeks...

It ain't easy working while having this sickness. Its hard to cure. Its long-term apparently. It attacks whenever it wants to... so its really sucks to the MAXx... like gila sucks.. =(

Brief Definition on Vertigo: its a specific type of dizziness, major symptom of a balance disorder. Spinning or swaying...etc ( check on Wikipedia)

Nothing much i can do about it but to take my medication...

xoxo


10 comments:

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hope u get well soon.
God bless u.

Love,
carol

Anonymous said...

Get well soon~! Hope not to bump into you in the hospital, else i have to make sure my doctors, sisters and nurses better take care of u very well :P

p/s: if you are wondering, i work in the hospital.

que sera-sera said...

hey smelly.. i looked up my med book for you. your Vertigo can be caused by a few things. It's either something wrong with your ear..the bones in your ear to be exact (the otoliths)..either that or something in the vestibule (should be a part of the nose). not to worry tho..it's not life-threatening or anything. can be treated. make sure you take ur meds n rest k. if your attacks last for few hours to days better go consult doctor again ok. :) take care smelly~

ps: better check with an ENT specialist if your very worried ok. It's in their area of expertise.

Wel^Beiolman said...

wah stella...i wish i were there..huhu..last time went there for F1..huhu...u look hot! cheers!

HiDd said...

A1 and vertigo? u're strong girl! i got demam after A1 bcoz i cant stand the very-very hot surrounding.. plus got sunburned summore.. ahahaha and i think i also got demam because i didnt expect to take a pic with u.. its like a dream came true.. so i'm shocked to demam.. huhu...

kevinpnp said...

I'm sorry that you have this sickness. I'm not sure if there's a cure for it. Anything I can do to make you feel better??

Stella Matilda said...

thank you...

i hope its nothing serious... vertigo is fine... hope its nothing more than that....

xoxo

Gnoel said...

Everything`s gonna be alright :) just relax and don`t think so much..

And ah..i would like the hot stuff please..i don want an apple hehe i realised both of you are wearing the same watch hehe.

Meitzeu said...

sorry to hear about the sickness.
Do take care always & becarefu about it.

xoxo

Stella Matilda said...

i will...

xoxo