Last week was MotoGP race, and I'm proud to represent Aprilia!
Welcome to Sepang! Today will be the day where Moto Models wears the most gorgeous outfit specially design for this once in a year occasion. For your eyes only actually, but most guys rather make their own rules by putting their hands on some restricted area... aka the model's sexy hot bum, or where ever their hands feels like moving.
This is me hiding behind the booth with two of my other model friends =) Last year, it was also like this, all the guys would take the oppurtunity to grab the models asses. Show no respect. But i stand on my ground and practically told them off. I said, if you want to take a photo, please respect and no touching and grabbing. We models are just doing our job, and the most we could ask while wearing our skimpy little outfit, is just one thing... RESPECT.last week actually... gotten sunburn as usual for this
Damn i miss my long hair kekekekeke...
So boys... its okay to stare and have fantasies about us. But you know... imagine if you see your girlfriend or your little sister being harras and grab while taking photos with the crowd... how do you feel? Anyway, we just want some respect, and we would be happy to be friends with you after that, and would take more photos happily with you all =)
Have a nice weekend~
xoxo Stella Matilda



12 comments:
I'm not a great fan of motorcycles. I guess the people are there just for the models rather than the bikes... Hehe...
May I ask, is it tough to be a model? I guess it's not easy as everybody think it is.
Hi there!
Just drop by to sat hello!
If you're looking for authentic branded cosmetic & bags.
Do drop by to http://rosestreat.wordpress.com/
See you there!
Stella..sino-kadazan?really..u look Eurasian...I just bump to your page and it took my interest when I read u're sabahan...wow! amazing..another daphne iking..cool..and you're tall 170cm...
visit me at http://designatedhermitage.blogspot.com sometimes..
love motorgp since mick doohan but never had the chance..happy belated birhtday for libra..
dear kevin, yes its hard to be a model, but its alot of fun. its not a permanant job, cos it depands how much jobs you can get in this country. its very competitive like any other job. nothing special, except you get to dress up and look pretty in shows and pictures for a purpose lol :P
dear wel^beiolman,
lol daphne iking is a legend and a diva. i cant be compared to her at all lol... so mind me backing away from the glamorous queen :P thanks for the belated birthday wish btw.
thanks for dropping you all~
muaks!
Love always,
Stella
Hi babe...thanks and yes...she's some cool sabahan chick..hehe..thanks for adding me..I've added u as well..u have a cool blog..cheers to that!
fulamak!!! THAT'S HOT! ;)
well i'm sure if you're determined, you can be just as good as daphne iking (or even better).
By the way, do you have RSS feed in your blog, or can I subscribe to your blog.
I've always wondered what is it like to be a model. Not to say that I wanna become one, but I'm just curious. :D
u look much pretty with black than blonde..and look cute with your short hair :)..ermm..update the pnb pics pls. yes..we're sabahans are cool ;)
betul, stella you look more sexy with black hair also ;) it contrast so much with your porcelain fair skin ... geram nampak, comel bgt!
hi stella!
last year's outfit seems more revealing.
hey! i see another 2 hot babes.
mind introducing?
yerrr my black hair nicer kan?
hehehe but my current hair color is like abit brownish heheheh
thanks vanly =)
Post a Comment