Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess Who Joined Me For Lunch???



mr.king fly said while rubbing his both hands: ermmmm nyam nyam nyammm fish fish
Today, was my 2nd time taking Air Asia flights. Yeah my dad just retired from MAS so no more cheap flights and free flights anymore... sniff sniff


My ticket was RM600!!! Yeh, there goes some of my salary lol! I had my lunch at McDonalds after checking in. And guess who joined me for lunch?? An army of FLIES! Gross! I have never seen so many flies in my entire life since visiting the fish market with my dad years ago! Its gross! It was so goddamn annoying! I'm not sure what causes it to have so many flies. Please please someone tell me that i'm not the only one expericing this in McDonalds Air Asia airport.

Look closely, you can see a pinch of my filet burger on top of the box because i thought they were hungry so i decided to put some for them after they landed onto my straw of my ribena drink!
Grosss!!! I wanted to chuck my entire ribena drink away cause its gross! but then what a waste, i just threw the straw away and drink straight from the cup. It was just the straw anyway.

"yoo dudes! we better grab the food quick before we get killed by this hot girl starring at us with her COBRA eyes!!!"


"ahhh ya kidding??? we're the star for the day guys! she's taking our photo! Helllooo yeh we rock!"


"Errmmm guys... do i look fat posing like this??? guyss???"



Grossly irritating. I hate flies bugging me when i'm having my lunch. My food time suppose to be like meditating time, lol! Peace and quite. Yeh, and i don't talk alot when I eat... that shows I take my food seriously...


xoxo Stella Matilda

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaahah no stellssss
it happens to everyone that goes there! so dont worry ;-)

Anonymous said...

hi stella,

there are flies everywhere hehe... perhaps they are attracted to your hot sexy looks hehe... i mean it in a good way my dear. people have no reason not to be attracted to you......

take care!

Stella Matilda said...

LOL geee i feel sexy with flies now =(

i mean seriously.... they sud really do sumthing about it, its really unhygenic... ewww

xoxo

Anonymous said...

well, this is only a small case for me. when i went to NS after form 5, the camp i went is not fully build up yet. so, flies attracted by those dunno what kind of mixture sand and when we eat in the canteen, they'll come and join us. and i'll be one hand holding my spoon, another hand keep swinging on top of my food, and my mouth busy chewing (gotto eat faster, lol!)

btw, is the the McD at LCCT?

Anonymous said...

you got lots of friends, and even flies wants to get to know you dear hehe. you're so cute la...

Elsa Atira said...

Omg when i read this i went eww eww ewww.I think that mcd place is dirty lah if not how come like there are lotsa flies there.OMG,gotta complain to the mcd peeps in the lcct!lol.

Anonymous said...

ohhh...feels good to be back commenting...lol...

Stellz, we're not given a choice in LCCT, it's either McD or that chicken rice shop opposite it.. so it seems that the best is McD.. basically it's the best we could find there...

If you hate flies... better not go to Perth during summer... you'll find 10-20 flies sticking on to your body (and nope, it doesn't happen because you stink).

In times like this, the best creation in the world seem to be the "electric fly zapper" from pasar malam..

Stella Matilda said...

LOL ohh yahhh that kill lalat shit electic thingy... omg terus bau barbeque tuuu hahahahahahha fark


xoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope this is not due to "NARNIA CREATURE" thingy spirit that the flies smells over you ya..... lol....

Anonymous said...

haha... i just love to "barbeque" those little creatures until it gets electrocuted and "pops"!

OMFG, i'm such a beast, a tormentor... mwwahahahah...

Anonymous said...

"guess who joined me for lunch???"
Good advert for mc d's!! lolz.... i'm lovin it... :)hehe (those are small tiny mini celebrities trying hard!) hehe...

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Haha..
Really funny that you thought I'm MeiTzeu! but i'm MeiTchuin.

My family said we don't look alike but mostly others say yes! lol.

I haven't try any restaurants in LCCT. But.. Omg. How come flies also love McD? lol

I know! Flies buka puasa that time?? lol

Take care !

Warence 'wache' Mudin said...

you know there is such food call fried flies in a bun, boleh makan terus also...

Anonymous said...

i take my food seriously too....